Manchester Trafford Centre

meadowbankles

Silver Member
I'm off to see Breaking Dawn at Manchester's Trafford Centre with my work colleagues on Monday. We're leaving work at five and will arrive at TC with about an hour to spare before the film. They're talking about grabbing a quick bite to eat ... is anybody familiar with TC (particularly the fast food bit) and can you suggest something for me that will fit in with my Extra Easy? This is my first week - I don't want to blow it :)

If you go on to the Trafford Centre site - there is a list of all the different foods available.
Prob best going for the restaurant types (easier to choose wisely)
Carluccios - italian - various salad options of go for steak & salad

Have you / Can you save some syns to use

Hey Hun there's a spud u like which is nice,I always go to tgi Friday and have steak with salad and spicy rice !!! Or there's a barburrito which is Mexican like a fast food place they do tacos nachos tortillas but u can have a tortilla bowl which is basically a bowl filled with boiled rice meat your choice off veg salsa beans dressing its yummy and can be made healthy !!!

There's also a Nandos.
I always go to the fast food Chinese and get something with boiled rice and syn what I need to. They do specials like chicken and mushroom.
There's a few things to choose from if you're not easily swayed by the smell of KFC!

Thread moved to Eating out forum

Back