Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Right so today I had my normal breakfast of fat free yogurt with fruit but I have deliberately eaten more speed foods as I had no speed with dinner yesterday due to feeling icky!

Wednesday

Breakfast
Frozen cherries, blackberries, blackcurrant, red currants and strawberries
Fat Free Yogurt
Coffee with splash milk (1/2 HEXA)

Lunch
Homity Pie Slice (1/2 HEXA- I used less cheese in recipe)
2x Boiled Eggs
Grapes
Chopped Apple
Twirl (11.5)

Dinner
TBC
Meringue with Muller Fat Free coconut and Vanilla Greek yogurt (3)

Ruth
X

Well I am still fairly ill. Goodness knows what's going on, although from memory I usually am when starting SW as I suppose you're overhauling your diet! Have had 3 migraines in a row plus upset stomach. Migraine currently still lingering. Stayed on plan until dinner and as no food in (issue with home delivery) my partner got a takeaway which I nibbled and picked at. Anyhoo, back on it today and must keep going. I will not let this stop me even though it's making me feel horrid, and I will enjoy my day by the sea tomorrow!!!

Ruth
X

So, yesterday!

Breakfast
Fat Free Yogurt
Raspberries, strawberries, Blackcurrants, red currants and Cherries
Coffee with splash milk (1/2 HEXA)

Lunch
Homity Pie with peas, leeks and onions (1/2 HEXA)
2x sliced boiled eggs
2 chopped apples
Can vimto zero
Can Pepsi max cherry
NAS blackcurrant squash

Dinner
Picked at a chicken kebab and had a few chips...
Diet coke

I imagine well over Syns...

Ruth
X

Hope you're feeling better Ruth, 3 migraines doesn't sound like a lot fun!
You're good looks great, and you're prepping like a boss!

Hope you're feeling better Ruth, 3 migraines doesn't sound like a lot fun!
You're good looks great, and you're prepping like a boss!

Thanks @Quins I do feel better now thank goodness. I'm heavily medicated for my migraines but those slipped through the net!! I'm really enjoying prepping and planning it's great! Hope you've had a fab day and also have a fab weekend!

Ruth
X

Well decided to have a week off plan after being so disappointed with another maintain, had cake, chocolate, crisp, beer a good old blow out. Will still get weighed wed and probably gain but back on track then, hope you all well xxxxx

Hiya Guys,

Hope you're all Ok! So I went to Scarborough and was Good, but am still feeling quite ill. New hours started today so I'm really tired from that and took a holiday this week.
Looking forward to going back next week.

Here's to this week, and hopefully less earache...

Ruth
X

Thanks guys. I did do some batch cooking on Sunday.
Sunday Curry with Peppers, chickpeas, spinach, potatoes, tomatoes and peas- in the slow cooker. Served with Rice. Also had this on Monday for lunch!
20170917_112539.jpg
20170917_191211.jpg
Then I made a roasted pepper, sweet corn, garlic, spring onion and Chilli frittata for the rest of my lunches. Here it is before it was cooked.
20170917_115340.jpg
It is absolutely lovely!!
Just having dinner now- starving!

Tomorrow's lunch and breakfast already in the fridge. Here is lunch! Frittata, 2x home grown apples and a tub of roasted peppers and pickled vegetables. I have my frozen fruit and fat free yogurt thawing in the fridge.
20170919_195026.jpg
Ruth
X

Tuesday

Breakfast
Black Coffee
Frozen mixed fruit
Fat Free Yogurt

Lunch
Pepper, sweet corn, spring onion, garlic and chilli frittata
2x apples

Dinner
Smoked salmon
King prawns
Home grown tomatoes
Cucumber
4x Dairylea Light (HEA)
2x apples
Mini Buenos (13)

13 Syns

Ruth
X

Slight disaster in the house of Ruth this morning. Took yogurt and fruit out of fridge, yogurt gone green. Bleh.
So all in the bin...
Nipped to Asda and got a mixed fruit salad and some pomegranate seeds!

Ruth
X

Just thinking the same as you boofle, how are you Ruth? Long time no hear, hope you're ok X

Back