Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Food!

20170909_142700.jpg
20170909_200014.jpg
Love a bit of comfort Food!!!

Ruth
X

Wow well done that is absolutely amazing! I bet you're thrilled! What meals have you got in mind?

Ruth
x

Yeah I am so happy that I am back on track. Going to do some sweet potato pakoras, chicken and mushroom risotto, tikka masala and some spaghetti bolognese up to now I think. Always struggle more for lunches tbh. What meals have you got planned for this week?
Rach x

Yeah I am so happy that I am back on track. Going to do some sweet potato pakoras, chicken and mushroom risotto, tikka masala and some spaghetti bolognese up to now I think. Always struggle more for lunches tbh. What meals have you got planned for this week?
Rach x

That sounds ace @Hunny85 yum yum!! I've never had risotto before I should give it a go!!
I an just making homity pie off the website which looks lovely and is currently cooking in my oven! That's leeks, potatoes, peas and cheese with Garlic and herbs! That will do me for lunch Tuesday to Friday. Also have a curry in the slow cooker for which I have made enough for my lunch tomorrow. The rest of the week will be whatever we have in! Those pakoras sound divine!!!

Ruth
X

So today so far!

Dinner is in the slow cooker which is Chinese Chicken Curry with baby corn, peas, mangetout, carrots, spring onion and regular onion (3)
To be served with Rice later!
20170910_123621.jpg

Then I have just taken a Homity Pie out of the oven which is for my lunch Tuesday to Friday! Syn Free!
20170910_131708.jpg
20170910_133815.jpg
This is today's brunch!
Mixed Seafood, Smoked Salmon, Carrot and Beetroot Salad, 2 poached eggs and homemade chips with cheese (HEA) mixed melon and Muller Light
20170910_132759.jpg

All I have to do now is make my OH a mini non SW crumble! I still have two Apple Bettys in the fridge from the other day :)

Ruth
X

That sounds ace @Hunny85 yum yum!! I've never had risotto before I should give it a go!!
I an just making homity pie off the website which looks lovely and is currently cooking in my oven! That's leeks, potatoes, peas and cheese with Garlic and herbs! That will do me for lunch Tuesday to Friday. Also have a curry in the slow cooker for which I have made enough for my lunch tomorrow. The rest of the week will be whatever we have in! Those pakoras sound divine!!!

Ruth
X
Mmmmm that all sounds lovely! I would definitely recommend the pakoras and will let you know later about the risotto. All of your meals you have put up for your week look lovely! X

Got this beauty!
20170911_192138.jpg

Also found this on the side which made me sad for a minute but then it also made me realise that I can do it again!!

20170911_191440.jpg

Ruth
X

So, I'm off to Scarborough with work on a do on Saturday... not sure what I can do about it really! It's my leaving do from my old department (even tho I'm in my new role already!)
Will try to be as good as possible but already worried!!!

Ruth
X

Mmmmm that all sounds lovely! I would definitely recommend the pakoras and will let you know later about the risotto. All of your meals you have put up for your week look lovely! X

Thanks very much! Looking forward to It, and thank you I have loved doing them! On it for this week as am spectacularly bloated after * week so need to get rid of excess water... I'm sure that a lovely walk along the seafront will sort that out!
Have a wonderful day!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth! I know how you feel about going out, I find that I avoid more dos now, for lots of reasons, money, time and staying in plan. However, there are some that I must go to and when I do go I enjoy them. I've been making an effort to have a couple of beers with my dad on Sunday night. I've got to find a swap for the peanuts that he puts out :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well done on the weight loss Hun!

Don't worry about your night out, just enjoy it! Only one week out of the rest of your life xx

Thanks @Hunny85 I think I will it's just that the people im going with have a tendency to drink a lot and I don't want to! Hopefully I can take myself off and just relax.
Hope you had a good day!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth! I know how you feel about going out, I find that I avoid more dos now, for lots of reasons, money, time and staying in plan. However, there are some that I must go to and when I do go I enjoy them. I've been making an effort to have a couple of beers with my dad on Sunday night. I've got to find a swap for the peanuts that he puts out :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks @Quins It is a rarity that I go out due to money and other bits so a bit apprehensive as not really into the whole 'getting leathered' Thing!! Ooo I love peanuts definitely wouldn't be able to resist those!!! Hope that all is well and that you're settling into your new home!

Ruth
X

I take quite a lot of medication for various reasons, and some of it can make me rather unwell very suddenly. This happened yesterday when I was on my way to an anti-stress course which I ended up having to come home from!
I had my yogurt and fruit for breakfast, my homity pie with ribbon salad and melon for lunch... and then thought that I was going to have to nibble dry toast for the rest of the evening. Then my OH made me some SW chips with Mini Kievs (7.5) and some beans, I then had some grapes and some mini Buenos (6) so I actually managed to keep it in my Syns. Bit shocked but chuffed!!!

Ruth
X

Hope you're feeling better today Ruth and well done for staying on plan!

I'm not a big drinker when I go out so I am normally the one labelled a 'bore' with my lime and soda haha just have what feels right for you x

Hiya @Hunny85 hope you've had a good day! I think I'm gonna have a couple of G&Ts and call it a day! Don't want to feel rough when the weekends are so short anyway- my old team drink rather a lot!!! I love a good lime & soda haha. Feel loads better thank You!!!

Ruth
X

Well fine Ruth you sailing along, I maintained again 3rd week running not happy xx

Hiya @boofle :) oh no that's not good! Go back to basics and see if you can find your tracker/food diary? Maybe that's best! Lots of fluids too! I'm sure you will have a fab week :)

Ruth
X

Back