Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Tuesday

Breakfast
Fat Free Yogurt
Mixed blackberries, Redcurrants, Blackcurrants and cherries
Coffee with splash milk (1)

Lunch
Roasted red onion, sweet potato, peppers and garlic with lime juice and chilli halloumi (1/2) (HEXA)
Ham Slices
Black grapes
Black Coffee
Coke Zero

Dinner
Persian Stew with chicken breast, aubergine, tomatoes, chilli, Onion and courgettes. Served with boiled potatoes
3x Whirly Bars (10.5)
20170905_195201.jpg

12 Syns

Ruth
x

Now I have been provisionally invited by my mum to attend a charity event on Friday (black tie, quiz, auction and supper) food is what's provides (haven't been given a choice) and I'm a bit worried!!
Really would like my 1/2 stone award for next Week!

Ruth
X

Now I have been provisionally invited by my mum to attend a charity event on Friday (black tie, quiz, auction and supper) food is what's provides (haven't been given a choice) and I'm a bit worried!!
Really would like my 1/2 stone award for next Week!

Ruth
X

I'm sure you will be fine Ruth. You will get it still I am sure. You have been brilliant on all the days so far so even if you went a little bit over still think you would get it next week x

I'm sure you will be fine Ruth. You will get it still I am sure. You have been brilliant on all the days so far so even if you went a little bit over still think you would get it next week x

Thanks my dear! I hope So, still tentative at the minute but we will see! How are you doing?? Enjoying the plan?

Ruth
X

I have to apologise for being AWOL yesterday. I was out on site climbing up scaffolding so ended up being very tired and mucky when I got in- lesson learnt. Never wear a dress!!!

Food yesterday was good... until my OH piped up..

Breakfast
Fat Free Yogurt
Blueberries, Raspberries, Cherries and Blackcurrants
Coffee with dash milk (1)

Lunch
Ham Slices
Sliced Apple
Halloumi, Cous Cous, Quinoa and mixed Mediterranean vegetables with lime juice (1/2)
1 stick of a multipack twirl (6)

Dinner
Chicken, soy and mixed pepper curry with boiled rice.
3x Whirly Bars (10.5)
1x Apple

Now, as it's * week and I am doing everything not to consume the sweet aisle in Asda, I was good with that. Until just before I went to sleep my OH says, oh by the way there was sugar, cornflour and a drop of sherry in the dinner... therefore another 3 syns...
Over, and it was very nice.... but just no

Ruth
X

Well done on the loss Ruth, nearly half a stone! You'll make that half stone award. It's frustrating when you get bushwhacked by the unseen/unknown syns but that's life. A neighbour has welcomed us by making us a beautiful quiche, it is absolutely gorgeous...... not a hint of low syn factor. I've been beating myself up over my weeks food and excess on syns through toblerone and garlic bread. Had a sneaky peak this morning and I'm a couple of ounces down, still a couple of days till my weigh in so I'm hopeful I'm still heading in the right direction or sts. You're smashing it Ruth!

Thanks my dear! I hope So, still tentative at the minute but we will see! How are you doing?? Enjoying the plan?

Ruth
X

Yeah I am enjoying it more now after my little break. Just trying not to focus just on the scales this time around as that's where I lost it last time.

Sounds like you've had a good day

Well done on the loss Ruth, nearly half a stone! You'll make that half stone award. It's frustrating when you get bushwhacked by the unseen/unknown syns but that's life. A neighbour has welcomed us by making us a beautiful quiche, it is absolutely gorgeous...... not a hint of low syn factor. I've been beating myself up over my weeks food and excess on syns through toblerone and garlic bread. Had a sneaky peak this morning and I'm a couple of ounces down, still a couple of days till my weigh in so I'm hopeful I'm still heading in the right direction or sts. You're smashing it Ruth!

Hiya @Quins many thanks I really enjoyed last week and I'm enjoying this week too! Quiche sounds so lovely! What a nice welcome from the neighbour!! You will be absolutely fine you've had an awful lot on and I think you've done really Well.

Hope you've had a fab day!

Ruth
X

Yeah I am enjoying it more now after my little break. Just trying not to focus just on the scales this time around as that's where I lost it last time.

Sounds like you've had a good day

Oh good I'm glad you're enjoying it :) I had to chuck my scales away when I get started SW last year because I would have permanently hopped! I just try and think about how I don't have indigestion anymore or how my stomach isn't upset or sore. The little things always add up and make it better.

Ruth
x

Yesterday...

Breakfast
Fat Free Yogurt
Raspberries, Blackcurrants and Cherries
Chopped up Apple

Lunch
Ham Slices
Chopped Apple
Rest of Halloumi, onion, peppers and sweet potato with lime juice (1/2) (HEA)
NAS Squash

Dinner
Mixed Vegetable and Chicken Stir Fry with Rice Noodles (sweet corn, carrots, peas, mange tout, mushrooms)
Hot Sauce & Sweet Chilli (4)
20170907_202057.jpg
1/2 melon with fat free yogurt, 2x crushed meringues (6) and a drizzle of honey (1)
20170907_210017.jpg

=11.5 Syns!

Ruth
x

Well stayed the same this week must really try hard this week, the weeks are flying by and still not at target. Have a good weekend everyone xx

Well stayed the same this week must really try hard this week, the weeks are flying by and still not at target. Have a good weekend everyone xx

It's good to have some ups and downs- keeps you going!! I'm sure you will have a loss next week!!

Ruth
x

Today!

Breakfast
Fat Free Yogurt mixed with quark
Cherries, Blackcurrants and Cherries
Chopped Apple

Lunch
Chopped Apple
Chopped plums
Pasta with fat free yogurt, tuna, mangetout, carrots, peas and babycorn
20170908_080017.jpg
2x Coke Zero

Dinner
2x cod pieces with a parsley breadcrumb (4.5) served with Celeriac Chips and Mushy Peas
20170908_192930.jpg
2x Mini Apple Bettys (4)
20170908_195819.jpg
Finally, these that I found in Asda!! 1.5 each on the app! Yum!!
20170908_201052.jpg

= 13 Syns

Ruth
X

So today so far!

Breakfast
2x Boiled Eggs (yum)
Coffee x3 with dash milk

Lunch
4x Chicken Tikka Skewers (4)
Portobello Mushroom
Poached Egg
Chopped plums and apples

Dinner (tbc)
2x Youngs Salmon & Pollock fishcakes (7)
Homemade balsamic vinegar chips
Mushy peas
Mangetout, carrots, babycorn and garden peas
Coconut and Vanilla Greek Muller Light
Apple
2x Mini Kinder Bueno (3)

Can't wait for dinner!! Yummy!

Ruth
X

Going good thanks. Weigh in this morning and lost 4.5lb Just planning my meals for the week to stay on track!! Rach x

Wow well done that is absolutely amazing! I bet you're thrilled! What meals have you got in mind?

Ruth
x

Back