Happy Birthday Mandana

Hope you have a lovely Birthday!!!

Love Mini xxx

bd2.gif

Hope you have a wonderful day!

God bless
H

Aww thank you girls - how lovely!! :D :D

That's really brought a smile to my face this morning .. along with some really lovely cards (Mr Mandana's was the best ever!)and wonderful presents!

A very lucky girlie :)

Only downside is he reminded me of my age lol! :rolleyes:

Mandana x

Thanks everyone! Just had family round and was bought a chocolate birthday cake! And yep, I had some lol :p :D

Pam, I thought it was 'you're as young as the man you feel' .. which would make me 10 years older!!!!

And another one ..

Age is a matter of mind
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!

Off to pack now for the black tie do tonight. Hoping the dress will fit!!

Mandana x

Thanks everyone! Just had family round and was bought a chocolate birthday cake! And yep, I had some lol :p :D

Pam, I thought it was 'you're as young as the man you feel' .. which would make me 10 years older!!!!

And another one ..

Age is a matter of mind
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!

Off to pack now for the black tie do tonight. Hoping the dress will fit!!

Mandana x

Finges crossed you will get into "The dress"!!!

Can we have photos of you the birthday girl ???

Happy Birthday Hun!! :D

Hope tonight goes well and you know I'm right behind ya'!! :D :D

Woohoo. Have a super birthday Mandana
Birthday2.gif

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all your wonderful birthday wishes :)

We had a fab night .. dress did up :eek: and looked 'ok'! I wasn't as comfortable in it as I was the first time wearing it, but it was fine .. thank God I at least tried to lose some inches beforehand!

Had my hair done in the afternoon and loved it .. but I got Mr Mandana to take a very quick pic on my phone before we left the hotel, and the next day when I saw it I thought how flat it looked on the sides. Oh well, too late now!

Anyway, had a lovely weekend all in all .. the black tie do at the Science Museum was wonderful (stunning setting, AND [oh, the excitement!] .. the band were the same one that played at our wedding reception!) .. went for dinner on Saturday night - just the 2 of us :) .. and then Sunday lunch with the family yesterday.

All food'ed out now, so SSing for a few days before holiday on Friday! Woo hoo!

Thanks again everyone .. you're such a lovely bunch :)

Mandana x

Sounds like you hada fab time Mandana.:D

Love Mini xxx

ps...photos next time:)

Back