Mandys diary

babystar31

Gold Member
Hi guys! I'm new to calorie counting and finding it a bit daunting! I was following exante meal replacement diet but due to medication I need to be on my doctor advised me to switch to calorie counting as I can't take my medication on a vlcd. The plan is to have 800 cals a day which according to my current bmr should give me an average loss of 3-4 lbs per week. I weigh in on Monday's at home and will also be weighed by my doc once a month if I feel i need the support! Anyway looking forward to gettin to know everyone here xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Good luck :) it is tough at first but once you get into the swing of things and start remembering certain foods it gets much easier :)

Hey Mandy, welcome and good luck. How did you get on this week? xxx

Hiya! This week I lost 6lbs and have next weigh in on Monday. I'm only able to use my phone app just now til home Internet is connected next week so will be able to update better then lol xx

Wow!!! 6lbs!!! That's incredible, congrats and well done!!! x

Brilliant! Well done you - 6lbs is excellent.

Keep listening to your body - it won't steer you far wrong :) My doc's good too. Makes all the difference!

Thanks lovies!! I'm so happy with 6lbs and I'm amazed cos although people say have 1200 minimum I'm feeling great on 800cals and already feel the benefit of eating healthy! Xx

I'm on about 800 too. It can be done, and done healthily too - it just takes a bit more care and attention to make sure all bases are covered.

Thanks ladies! Well I had a sts this week which is a bit dissapointing but it is totm so that could be why. Going out for lunch today so will prob go over my calories a bit but will try and make the best choices lol xx

STS is so annoying :( hopefully you'll have a nice big loss next week tho! U 800 girls are so hardcore lol I'd be eating the furniture!! Saying that it would be worth it for a 6lbs loss I think!! ;)

Plus maybe a few more cals with give the metabolism a kick up the bum, always good to keep the body guessing and on it's toes! x

Thanks ladies :) my sts has been due to totm cos had a sneak peak and I'm down 2lbs since yesterday. Always get really bloated at totm :-( so next weigh in hopefully a good one! I agree tho about metabolism, I have a weekly treat on weigh in day so one day a week I consume way over calorie wise. Keeps me on the straight and narrow and confuses my body a bit lol but it works for me xx

Back