Mandys Lipotrim Refeed Diary

Omg I have the same problem.... Full heapef spoon of coffee and only half fill the cup with water.... Wats that all about...

I'm a little nervous of my weigh in tomorrow... I know so many people are waiting to see what's happened this week with my weight, it's like more pressure... Deep breath calm down all will be well pmsl fingers crossed

Omg I now like celery !! How weird

Still not having salt and pepper

Have your tastebuds changed a lot then Amanda?

I am hoping mine do... Can you give me some ideas of what's changed please?

Well I can't even think about having milk

And salad is out if this world... Just the combination of all the fresh flavours are wonderful

I'm still on day one so limited in my choices at the moment, but watch this space lol

Are we allowed squash drink (robinsons/ribena) on any particular refeed day and are we allowed sugar free chewing gum... Does anyone know?

1st week weigh in

Lost 1.5lbs

We are allowed squash now but not sure about chewing gum.

Well done on your weight loss this week x

After not going fir poo poo for 5days and taking 2tsps pysillium 3 tsps pysillium 1 dulcolax and then finally another dulcolax... (drumroll)..... finally went this morning.... YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaa

well done - on both counts ;)

Been to the pictures today...

OH had pop corn, which smelt lovely but I wasn't tempted he also had a slushy which I really did miss

So because it's been a whle I pushed thd boat out and had a diet pepsi...

I tasted it, and nearly spat it out, went back to the girl and said this is diet pepsi isn't it! Lol it tasted so weird...

But nice cause different to water, black coffee and peppermint tea lol

Was out and about seeing my folks etc yesterday till late, took an extra shake incase I was worried about eating (being on such a limited diet) but no I saw a subway decided I'd go in, had a chicken breast salad, it was perfect, and on a little plate with a lid and a plastic knife and fork...
Just thought I'd let people know incase you were caught short so to speak...

Was out and about seeing my folks etc yesterday till late, took an extra shake incase I was worried about eating (being on such a limited diet) but no I saw a subway decided I'd go in, had a chicken breast salad, it was perfect, and on a little plate with a lid and a plastic knife and fork...
Just thought I'd let people know incase you were caught short so to speak...

thanks Amanda, that is good to know! Don't have a Subway here but doubtless the likes of M & S do a simple chicken salad too???? just got to make sure to get one that comes without dressing.

well done for not being tempted by the other nice things in there!!

Thanks... I'm just really liking clean fresh tastes, it's weird lol

Got belly ache, not going to toilet again
Have got home from college and taken a dulcolax....

Ouch!! I thought this would have got better for you once you were off TFR... I hope things get better soon hun x x

I wish I only had this problem the last week or two of tfr and now constantly since..... Ahhhhhhhhhh !

I will be starting day 2 on Saturday, after my weigh in, I'm as nervous as last week about that but I need to start getting used to getting on scales and there not being a loss or not a big one like on TFR..

It's weird how scarey a set of scales can be when your eating... It's like however many weeks you were on TFR you didn't have to think about putting weight on or even staying the same, just like you don't have to think about what your putting in your mouth to eat... So now the two things roll into one !! Nervous Lol !!

Just sharing my thoughts to people that understand, as it seems that unless you have been on this diet or one similar, you have no idea...

Good luck for your weigh-in, I'm sure you'll be fine. Are you looking forward to week 2? I guess that's scary too.....

Back