Manic mondays exercise - please report on duty!!

ITS MONDAY!!! :D

START OF A NEW WEEK, START OF MOTIVATION ON THE EXERCISE FRONT! LETS ALL GET THE WEEK OFF TO A GOOD START AND ENSURE WE BURN SOME EXTRA CALORIES, STRENGTHEN OUR HEART, AND TONE UP THOSE TUMMIES! :rolleyes:

ONE LESS WEEK TO GOAL - AND A LITTLE BIT OF EXERCISE WILL SPEED UP THE PROCESS AND ALSO RELEASE ALL THE HAPPY THINGS THAT MAKE US FEEL BETTER!

SO WHAT YOU GOING TO DO BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT? OR WHAT HAVE YOU ALREADY??

I am just about to head to the gym to work with my slave driving personal trainer! He works me so hard i got sweat dripping off my nose (very attractive im sure)... lol

[YOUTUBE]G7B_6pE93es[/YOUTUBE]

Ok ok.... i've been shopping with my Sister (does that count), should have been about 3000 steps - giving wii fit a go later - tomorrow I'm going to crack on with my rowing machine, to get rid of some 'bingo' fat :)

whooooooop!

the dreaded bingo wings wa? fricking nightmare - gonna take some dedication to get rid of them for sure... but we all love a challenge - dont we 2hr? ;) xxx

Oooh Nic, the I'm still only thinking about exercise...OK, I get the message: time to do the exercise (Wii or step aerobics tonight!)
My goodness, you challenge me!

Oooh Nic, the I'm still only thinking about exercise...OK, I get the message: time to do the exercise (Wii or step aerobics tonight!)
My goodness, you challenge me!

HEY :) Im glad i challenge you! lol But just so you know - im julz - the good looking funny one is Nic! :) xox

Sorry Julz! I'm feeling sleepy! You're the good-looking wonder-womanesque super-motivated one!!

Sorry Julz! I'm feeling sleepy! You're the good-looking wonder-womanesque super-motivated one!!

got it in one baby, got it in one ;) xox lol

1 hr hardcore gym session nailed!

Just back from my 1 hr gym session! I dont think i ever worked as hard in my life - the sweat is literally running off me (pleasent thought for u all im sure!) lol

Going to bring my dog for a walk now and then come back for a nice long bath and then plaster myself in body creams and do some work and see if their is any craic here or not??? hmmm...

COME ON GIRLIES... check this out btw...

[youtube]7Q2AvF3564A&feature=related[/youtube]

LMAO Good looking funny one!! Are you blind woman!!! You are gorgeous... i'd do ya lol
OOOOO wowhow motivated are you
ok my exercise for today 1 hour swimming and painting my garden wall .... also going do 10 mins dynabands to banish the BW's!!!!!!

your sesh at the gym sounds gruelling!!! Miss sweaty!!! xx

nic - im nervous about my weigh in this week - i think as i am getting closer to goal i feel more anticipation??? i think im so excited about getting there and then kinda afraid i going to have a bad weigh in and fall behind on my targets? eeek! how u feeling????

You will be fine ... i understand what you mean tho!! I feel way behind cause i havent wieghed in yet :(
I am sure you will have a fab weigh in and you have the 'gap'!!!!! wooo hoooo
I am ok finally finished the antibiotics, and have some energy back.... not lost anything this week tho, so my body needs to get its ar5e in gear and start chuffing losing...quickly!!!!! i only have 4 days to lose at least 6lbs!!!!

I dont weigh myself in between weigh ins so I havent got a clue - but I will get weighed and measured tomorrow when I go for my final body wrap session. I kind of have my hopes built up that I am going to have a great result - in some ways I love to have that expectation and feel so positive but then I am afraid to get let down if you know what I mean? lol

I am sure u will have a good weigh in - u said earlier u can see som fab changes in your body - sometimes i think u go through a few days or so with no real change and then wham - something happens and u just start noticing things and the pounds drop off!

We are soooo close babe - i can almost smell the success! xox

Went for an hour and twenty minute walk! Before starting lipotrim i walked most evenings but ofr last two weeks have not had much energy. Felt like a flip switched yesterday though so started back to the usual walk. Going to try and do a walk or cycle every day this week, 11stone 6 now but would love to be in the tens by saturday!!!

Well I did naff all yesterday apart from spend 4+hours driving! (with only 2 stops! Not bad and I still managed 4L of water!) I did do my sisters shopping for her in superquick time!

Today I went shopping but that was pretty much it! Tomorrow we are going to so activity place for the kids so should be fun. Oh and she's dragging me to her Body Pump class tomorrow - no idea what that is but I'm game for it!

x

HI

Just back from 2 mile walk with the harvmesiter - we are both wrecked! I stopped off in tescos and got some muscle soaks cos im so feeling sore muscles after my gym session. So the bath is running now.....

Well I did naff all yesterday apart from spend 4+hours driving! (with only 2 stops! Not bad and I still managed 4L of water!) I did do my sisters shopping for her in superquick time!

Today I went shopping but that was pretty much it! Tomorrow we are going to so activity place for the kids so should be fun. Oh and she's dragging me to her Body Pump class tomorrow - no idea what that is but I'm game for it!

x

I went to Body Pump class a few weeks ago! Its good - its a low impact class - no crazy jumping around - all upper body toning and strength! I enjoyed it! :) Hope u do 2! xox

hehehe julz does body pump...make sure you take a towel and lots of water!!!

bugger that must be body combat!!!

Back