Ideas and tips, please!

kxxx90

Hi all,

I've been eating well and loosely following SW now for a few weeks. I've lost 7lbs and now down to 10st1lb but fear the weight will be hard to shift beyond here, no matter how well I eat!

I'd love to start exercising more. I do try to go to the gym when I can and usually get there about 3/4 times a week for a quick 30/40 mins over lunch. I do x trainer, stepper, HIIT on treadmill and some weights.

HOWEVER.... I've recently found out that an old hip issue is worse than I first thought so I'm trying to limit the amount of walking/running I'm doing. I would love to find some new exercises to do at home for days when the gym just isn't calling me, which I think would be much better for my dodgy hip (I'm 25 and my hip is already giving up... God help me!).

I've tried a few of the 30 day challenges, but I can't really squat much (hip again) and I get bored of doing the same one exercise daily. Could anyone suggest any others?!

Main goals are to get a decent bum (!!!) and a flatter tummy. Be nice to tone my legs/arms but I've always had very slim limbs so just slimming up my tum would help me feel much more in proportion!!

Love handles galore over here!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I've been eating well and loosely following SW now for a few weeks. I've lost 7lbs and now down to 10st1lb but fear the weight will be hard to shift beyond here, no matter how well I eat!

I'd love to start exercising more. I do try to go to the gym when I can and usually get there about 3/4 times a week for a quick 30/40 mins over lunch. I do x trainer, stepper, HIIT on treadmill and some weights.

HOWEVER.... I've recently found out that an old hip issue is worse than I first thought so I'm trying to limit the amount of walking/running I'm doing. I would love to find some new exercises to do at home for days when the gym just isn't calling me, which I think would be much better for my dodgy hip (I'm 25 and my hip is already giving up... God help me!).

I've tried a few of the 30 day challenges, but I can't really squat much (hip again) and I get bored of doing the same one exercise daily. Could anyone suggest any others?!

Main goals are to get a decent bum (!!!) and a flatter tummy. Be nice to tone my legs/arms but I've always had very slim limbs so just slimming up my tum would help me feel much more in proportion!!

Love handles galore over here!!!!

Thanks in advance!
Hi
I have SI Joint dysfunction so have to protect my joints while building up my core etc. My solution is aquafit which has been brilliant for me. Almost 3 years since I started and it has changed things drasticly. I feel I have built a scaffolding around the problem area. I still have pain and restrictions and feel it when I am "off aqua" for a week or so. Give it a go if you have a pool near you that offers it. Good luck x

Back