Manny...Ticking on by

hahaha bless you with your hangover! :D

what happens with your dad and his ulcers now then? xxx

My dad is out and that's that part over. They will examine the biopsy and if anything else needs done then it will.

I am just about over my hangover and yes it is Tuesday

hahaha thats really bad Mannykins! hope you're all better now <3 hehe! :D

I am back on, and no it hasn't taken me a week to recover from my hangover.

Not sure what week of maintainence i am on but I haven't put any weight on anyway. I am not pointing the same either. I am trying to keep a rough calc in my head but not being too strict with it.

Dad is ok, been out of hospital for 2 weeks but will need to go in at some point in the next few months but nothing too serious.

I will try and catchup with some other going on's but then again I might get distracted by a shiny thing

:wavey: Nice to see you popping in Manny:D

missed you Manny - pop in more often please :D x

you're well funny you like ;) ooh look at that, if I were still ginger I'd be able to see my ginger reflection in your baldee heed! :p :p :p

you know i love you and your baldee heed really :D x

how could you ever be annoyed at me, Manny? :D you know how great I am ;) xxx

Well another week goes by and I am still the same. So far the maintenance has been ok. Been cooking lot more so I think that helps although had the 16point sandwich again last Friday.

Rach - Sorry you were feeling under the weather although that's what gingerness does to you

**sorry to all the gingers out there

Lol. I often find myself getting distracted by shiny things too Manny! Well done on maintaining keep up the good work! 16 points sandwich?!?!?! That's insane. Bet it was good though :D Take care and have a good weekend. xxx

Well I was sure I had posted this week but it appears not.

Anyway another STS for me. I am quiet surprised as I had takeaway for dinner everynight last week. I was working up at Loch Fyne and wasn't leaving until around 7 so not getting home till almost 9 and by that point I couldn't bring myself to cook. Hopefully won't see the effects this week but I have been sticking to 26 points just to be on the safe side

well done on another STS Mannykins :) xxx

Well my non planning ways are coming back so as of today I am back on point counting.

Weekend I had a wedding and although I am still below 12st, I am not feeling great and I was using that as my trigger weight. So I have decided to get back on points and hopefully feel better and lose a couple over the next 2 weeks.

Wedding was good, had Steak Pie for my meal which I thought was really odd but it is my all time favourite meal

Well done Manny, it's the fact that you tackle any wobbles quickly rather than letting them build up until you've put on a stone or 2 that means you'll maintain for a long time to come!

Well it turns out that I needed to get back on points. WI this week had me 2lbs over my trigger weight and 6lbs over my target and that was me kinda watching my points last week. I guess its the weeks of not paying too much attention and then the drinking at the wedding that has eventually caught up.

So back on it for real as of yesterday, 24 points yesterday and 8.5 points so far today. Point allowance is 26 (well 27 as I have broke the 12st barrier) but I am going with 25 per day and this will leave me a few extra for the weekend

glad you enjoyed the wedding.. steak pie does seem a strange meal :p

hope your points have gone well this week hun and i'm sure you will have those pounds off in no time :) x

Well 2lbs off this week so going in the right direction.

Not sure how this week will go. I do not have a sweet tooth at all but just having all the chocolate in the house has a strange drawing effect. I was talking to the wife last night about it. She would never eat normal chocolate (dairy milk for example) but loves the chocolate from an easter egg.

Back