Manny...Ticking on by

What a strange week. Sunday I had a easter dinner with my family and then some cholcolate. Nothing major point wise maybe a few over. However for the rest of the week I have been spot on my points and have even managed to save some for the last sunday and I have somehow managed to GAIN 4lbs, wtf.

Don't know what to do, should I do an overhaul of what I am eating?, should I hope that its something else (stress and late nights working) and hope that the 4lbs is an illusion? I can't exercise at the moment as my body physically couldn't take it

I am pretty downbeat about the whole thing now, any ideas?

i would say its probs your late nights - how many hours sleep are you getting? your body can react badly if you're not sleeping enough.

I would say try the following:

8hrs sleep a night
2 litres water each day
try and eat as much unprocessed food as possible, try and stay away from too much bread etc

:)

I am maybe getting 6 hours a night. I am drinking plenty water and I don't have much bread.

I will see how I get on this week

6hrs? can you not go earlier? that doesnt seem enough sleep to me? x

Well the last couple of weeks I have been working till around midnight and then the Boys wake up about 6:30. I would go to bed earlier but needs must.

Feeling a bit better about the diet today. Had a chat to the Mrs about it on Sunday and told her that I needed to get back on it 100% with no guessing or straying. Although she doesn't agree that I have too, understands that I want to so she is going on it with me again.

We started on Monday and first 2 days I have felt much better about it, although I am working late again tonight so who knows what is for dinner and at what time but I have only had 5.5 points so far today.

Even with an overtime filled week I have managed to lose 3lbs. Not had the greatest of weeks as I am so exhausted but at least I have managed to lose some.

Hopefully this week involves more at home time and also some more lbs off

Congratulations on the 3lb loss Manny:D

Thanks,

Hopefully work will settle down over the next few days and I can get back to normal. Eating at 9:30 is never a good thing and neither is getting 6hrs sleep

Back