Manny...Ticking on by

Well that's me back at my goal weight. The diet start proparly this week though. I will be maintaining but mainly helping my wife

well done Manny Great news :D

cant rep ya, so thanked you instead - respect for helping your wife :) x

Hey all,

I am needing to get back on track so I will start posting again. I had a blip on Monday night and ate the equivelent of 5 days food.

its only one day Manny-man-kins :D don't panic!

just be sensible for the next few and it will even out i'm sure :) hows the wife doing? well i hope x

I have tried to cut back but I am finding it difficult this week.

Wife is stressed at the moment. Potty training for Lucas, Tyler has teeth coming in, everyone has the cold

aww bless you all :( think its going round as me and Matty both have it too.. been battling mine with lots of vit c, exercise and benylin cough syrup haha :D

Thanks. I dunno what it is but my head isn't really in it this week. After all that eating on Monday I never had anything until tuesday evening and then nothing again until last night. I know it won't help.

Think I need a holiday :D

*rolls her eyes at you* holiday.. pah - you just had one, let one of us go instead :D you can pay though if you like? :) x

Awww sorry your family are all ill. I wouldn't worry about your 1 bad day it happens to the best of us. Good luck with getting back on track :) xx

I'm already lagging behind on the posting front. Happy to say that eating 5 days worth of points wasn't so bad and I STS. Hopefully will manage to lose something this week. Wife is still a non starter with the weight. Think she will be ok when she goe back to work in October

Glad your pig out didn't have a big impact - and you will be right back at it in no time at all....let you wifey be - she's just had a baby for goodness sake....:eek:

Glad your pig out didn't have a big impact - and you will be right back at it in no time at all....let you wifey be - she's just had a baby for goodness sake....:eek:

Just to clear this up, I am not having a go at her at all. I think she looks fantastic but she is the one that wants to do something.

Just wanted to clear that up

Hello everyone,

Today I am restarting. I have slowly been adding the lbs back on and over the last couple of weeks have been trying to control my eating but I think it is time to get back on the bus.

I am 9lbs above my target and 12lbs heavier than August so I feel I better do something now rather than wait.

Wish me luck

Welcome Manny x

Looked on your stats and you were simmilar weight as I was when I started. You have done so well so far.
Only 12lb to go!!! You might be done & dusted by Xmass then.
Wish you luck xxx

Thanks,

I feel better already, I think the structure is something I find easier. If I have something to base my eating round then I find it easier than eating and then wondering how many calories/points/syns/checks (think I have covered them all) that was

Back