Mantra: I will feel beautiful in my wedding dress

Don't worry. The amount of weight you lose will differ each week but will average out over time. Sometimes you will lose a little, sometimes more, other times stay the same or gain a little. Can be down to bloating, weight changes or simply your body's way of catching up. Don't worry though, just keep going and you will reach your goal weight of 10st 7lb. You've already broken into the next stone bracket x

Happy chucking Flic lol. It will feel wonderful no doubt :)

Hi Sophie. You're absolutely right when I engage logical brain. Just can't help feeling disappointed that's all.

xx

Well I've come to a decision this morning. I'm ignoring my CDC :p (childish maybe but she made me cross).

Basically, at Wednesday weigh in, my CDC advised me to go down to ss! Wasn't happy with her suggestion because surely at my BMI I should lose weight on ss+. I have a small amount of milk and 4 products, so not overindulging making a meal myself. I sat and worked it all out and even with a mousse (which I occasionally have) it came to @ 619 calories. In all honesty she made me feel like I'd been cheating and I haven't. Also she first advised me when I started CD 3 weeks ago that I couldn't do ss until my BMI was under 40, which it still isn't. I wasn't terribly impressed with her contradicting herself. The diet seems to have interfered with my DEPO injection (weird things going on with my body for the last 12 days now) I'm retaining water was her reasoning and I should drink more. I told her I'm drinking lots and couldn't possibly drink any more! Well I should drop to ss then she said. Surely if my body is having trouble adjusting to the diet then messing around with it further will just make things worse? :s

Anyway I've thought about it for a couple of days and I've decided to just stick to what I'm doing. I will do ss but not until my body is settled and my BMI is under 40.

Sorry for for ranting, I think it's more a case of me clearing my thoughts by writing this down, more than for anyone to read lol.

If you are still reading this, I hope you have a nice day :)

xx

Well I've come to a decision this morning. I'm ignoring my CDC :p (childish maybe but she made me cross).

Basically, at Wednesday weigh in, my CDC advised me to go down to ss! Wasn't happy with her suggestion because surely at my BMI I should lose weight on ss+. I have a small amount of milk and 4 products, so not overindulging making a meal myself. I sat and worked it all out and even with a mousse (which I occasionally have) it came to @ 619 calories. In all honesty she made me feel like I'd been cheating and I haven't. Also she first advised me when I started CD 3 weeks ago that I couldn't do ss until my BMI was under 40, which it still isn't. I wasn't terribly impressed with her contradicting herself. The diet seems to have interfered with my DEPO injection (weird things going on with my body for the last 12 days now) I'm retaining water was her reasoning and I should drink more. I told her I'm drinking lots and couldn't possibly drink any more! Well I should drop to ss then she said. Surely if my body is having trouble adjusting to the diet then messing around with it further will just make things worse? :s

Anyway I've thought about it for a couple of days and I've decided to just stick to what I'm doing. I will do ss but not until my body is settled and my BMI is under 40.

Sorry for for ranting, I think it's more a case of me clearing my thoughts by writing this down, more than for anyone to read lol.

If you are still reading this, I hope you have a nice day :)

xx

Hi there ramble away, we are all here for the same thing and its good to know we all like to let off steam at times. Your CDC shouldn't contradict herself and it is 100% your choice which plan you do. With regard to water I aim for 2 to 3 litre per day which I can do quite easy but luckily I like water. So long as you know what your doing is right she has no right to question you. I'm sure no one would pay money for this and not do it properly so let her comments go straight over your head.
Stick with what your doing until your happy then change as you see fit, Good luck x

Hi angel. Thank you for reading my rant :)

*comments whooshing over my head as advised* lol

How are you getting along? All good I hope.

xx

Hi Sezza,

Rant away - CDC is there to advise you - doesn't mean that she's right - esp. if she's contradicting herself!

Hope you've had a good weekend.

xx

I have a confession. I am a serial lurker :ashamed0005:

I do read a lot but don't post. Think it's a general lack of self confidence. Mainly weight induced. Getting there though and after a while trying and failing miserable on slim and save am now back on CWP with a stone and a half to reach sanity.

There are 4 months left before my wedding and still yet to try on a dress. Promised my best friend we'll go shopping in the Easter holidays. So thought I'd better try getting into a more positive frame of mind.

Just rambling to myself really. Hope anyone reading is doing well and appreciate any support :)

Back