Mantra: I will feel beautiful in my wedding dress

Hi Viita you must've posted that at same time as my last post lol.

Not having any problems with constipation and drinking lots. Thanks for suggestion though.

You're almost at goal, well done you :)

xx

Hi Viita you must've posted that at same time as my last post lol.

Not having any problems with constipation and drinking lots. Thanks for suggestion though.

You're almost at goal, well done you :)

xx

LOL! I really did haha...
I've been watching this post a while and I saw you needed a little pick me up so tadaaa..
Nearly there honey yes! I've now decided I want to get to 10 so need to update my stats but the battle has nearly been won.
I will NEVER let myself be fat again ever ever ever.

You can do this too!

xxx

Awwww thanks Viita, thanks all. I really did need a pick me up.

You've done brilliantly. Seems like all of you do, so I should be able to too.

I refuse to be a fat bride! xx

eek - bit worried now as my dress has been ordered...It has been ordered a size lower after my discussion with the shop owner, so I really do have a target!

Well done with your losses so far, and as others have said - your body just needs to catch up - i'm sure you'll log a fabulous loss next week!

xx

Oh sorry Flic, hope I haven't set you off worrying. I'm sure the lady in the shop knows what she's doing with your dress :) Bet you'll look fab in it.

Thanks for the support. "Catch up body!" Lol xx

Awwww thanks Viita, thanks all. I really did need a pick me up.

You've done brilliantly. Seems like all of you do, so I should be able to too.

I refuse to be a fat bride! xx

How are you feeling/ getting on this week? x

Just read your diary & hope your doing ok ?

It's frustrating when the scales don't drop how we want them to but THEY WILL DROP, keep strong, keep the thought of your wedding, your dress & the theme parks in your mind !
You can do this x x x

Hello ladies. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

I'm doing ok thanks, if a bit grumpy because the scales refuse to move but carrying on regardless.

Weigh in on Wednesday so fingers crossed.

How are you all getting on?

xx

Hello ladies. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

I'm doing ok thanks, if a bit grumpy because the scales refuse to move but carrying on regardless.

Weigh in on Wednesday so fingers crossed.

How are you all getting on?

xx

Only day 1 for me so good so far lol but I've been here b4, don't let the scales get to you, easier said than done I know but you should embrace the fact you stick to plan rather than embracing the number on the scales.

I lost 6.5 stone for my wedding so can fully identify with lots of your diary. I'm sure you will have a encouraging loss on Wed :)

Thanks Angel :)

It does seem a mammoth task ATM but as you say just carrying on, nothing more for it. Gotta happen eventually.

It has been 3 weeks now and sort of used to the plan, becoming a habit so to speak.

Good luck with day 2 :)

xx

Thanks Angel :) It does seem a mammoth task ATM but as you say just carrying on, nothing more for it. Gotta happen eventually. It has been 3 weeks now and sort of used to the plan, becoming a habit so to speak. Good luck with day 2 :) xx

Great that it's becoming a habit as it's much easier once your in that mindset, just think of those scales tomorrow for I'm sure you will have a great loss.
Please rush back & tell us how you get on, I shall be waiting to see x x

you're breaking into the next stone bracket, that's awesome! it's normal to lose different amounts of weight each week, and it's also normal that some weeks you might be up a little. Keep going and look at your overall weight loss to date or monthly weight lost to see how far you've come. Something I've found with fast weight loss is that often your it's just your body's way of catching up. If you hit a plateau where your weight stays the same for a time that's normal too but just keep going and you will get there. Just a matter of time x

Well, back from my weigh in. Lost 3lb.

Should be more pleased but not really happy with only losing 2lb in a fortnight.

Hey ho, keeping swimming (literally in own bodyweight of water!) lol xx

That's brilliant! You're looking at it as '2lb in a fortnight' but why not look at it as '12lbs in 3 weeks'?! That's nearly a STONE!!!! Keep going! xxx

Well said. 12lb in 3 weeks is great and no doubt it will be a stone in a month ?
That's something to celebrate ? as is sticking to plan x

Thanks girls :)

I know, it's almost a stone and that's great. I'm just terribly impatient, hence I'm doing cambridge as opposed to a different diet.

Must find my inner peace lol.

How are you both getting on? Xx

As long as the scales are heading in the right direction, that's all that matters. Let's hope next week you have a nice whoosh!

xx

Thanks girls :)

I know, it's almost a stone and that's great. I'm just terribly impatient, hence I'm doing cambridge as opposed to a different diet.

Must find my inner peace lol.

How are you both getting on? Xx

Yeah I know the feeling, I'm impatient too! I want to fast forward a few months and see if I look any different! :(

But the way I'm looking at it is I spent all these years not even thinking about individual pounds, and now I'm trying my hardest to lose each and every one, and I know I won't stop until I have, so even if it takes me a year (or in your case let's say til next July!) it will be WAY sooner than if I#d have carried on the way I was for another year. If we live until we're really old, 1 or 2 years of trying to get into shape won't seem like much time at all.

We've got to look at the bigger picture :)

I've lost 10lbs since starting SW at beginning of August, which I am super happy with. So you're doing it way faster than me! :) If we keep it up imagine the difference by CHRISTMAS!! :D

Thanks Flic. Yeah, down instead of up :) fingers crossed for that whoosh.

I notice you're going great guns, well done you :) xx

Aw, thanks. Motivation is good at the moment and it's still coming off which is great. Going to have a clothes sort out at the weekend and see if there's anything I can chuck/ebay!

xx

Back