Maple and Pecan Porridge

I was SO happy that they decided to introduce a GF Porridge so I got 1 for each morning to try.

OMC THEY ARE LUSH :heartpump: I even run my finger round the jug I`ve mixed it in :eek: haha I am permanantly freezing at the moment, So I am going to have 2 packs a day (brekkie and evening meal), I hope that`s ok :confused:

xX

Hi is the maple and pecan porridge definitely gluten free as it has wheat listed in the ingredients? Thanks

x

in the words of my kids..... nom nommmmmmmm! love it.

Oooh I don't like it at all! Its got a really funny taste to me! And I don't like the new chocolate mint bar either - I would like it if it was like the chocolate (chewy) bar with the minty bits, but its the fact its like a cereal (crunchy) bar I don't like - feels wrong!

Xxx

i love the mint and the peanut bars. the only ones i eat. the choc just has a very odd taste to me and the other chewy ones (except the orange) make me feel like throwing up. we are all totally different :)

<3 The Maple and Pecan porridge!

Oooh I don't like it at all! Its got a really funny taste to me! And I don't like the new chocolate mint bar either - I would like it if it was like the chocolate (chewy) bar with the minty bits, but its the fact its like a cereal (crunchy) bar I don't like - feels wrong!

Xxx

I dont like the maple and pecan porridge either and my CDC gave me a sample of the choc mint bar. Its like chewing cardboard...yuck!

Hi is the maple and pecan porridge definitely gluten free as it has wheat listed in the ingredients? Thanks

x

:eek: Really?!! It is listed on their site as wheat and gluten free :cry:

I`ve been having some digestive problems this week, But put it down to the diet itself but if there is wheat in the porridge, That will be what`s causing my problems :cry: I LOVE the porridge and had decided tonight to continue having some even once not dieting as it was so nice and low cals etc and most important of all - GLUTEN/WHEAT free :cry:

It lists it here and Gluten/Wheat free :confused:

Cambridge Weight Plan: Allergies/Intolerances/Choices

There is no nutrional info on the sachet, I just looked.

Off now to look up the ingredients on the Cambridge site - Think it has them there??

http://www.cambridgeweightplan.com/userfiles/file/Nutritional info/CAD013_INGNUTinfo_full.pdf

I looked because been feeling bloated etc I rang Cambridge HO but no one seemed to know which was correct the ingredients or the no gluten info

x

http://www.cambridgeweightplan.com/userfiles/file/Nutritional info/CAD013_INGNUTinfo_full.pdf

I looked because been feeling bloated etc I rang Cambridge HO but no one seemed to know which was correct the ingredients or the no gluten info

x

I`m definately showing signs of eating it, But put it down to being on the diet in general, being unwell etc so I`d put my money on the fact that it does contain it. I am really angry.

Also, It takes the piss a bit that they "don`t know". Don`t they realise that this could potentially kill someone?? :mad:

Sorry to hear that you`ve been feeling unwell too x

Back