Maple porridge

I love all the porridges x

I'm firmly in the hate camp too!
Maple porridge was my 1st ever cambridge product,I thought I was going to die. Thank goodness some of the others are more palatable. My favourite is tomato soup which lots of others seem to hate. Go figure :)

Potter.... I loved the tomato soup today it was scrummy

Honestly that porridge did not work for me at all! Lol

Looool loved the porridges except the apple :)

Maple porridge was my first product it is minging!! it took me an hour to eat! apple is more edible :)

potter said:
I'm firmly in the hate camp too!
Maple porridge was my 1st ever cambridge product,I thought I was going to die./QUOTE]

Me too! Hideous! I was shuddering as I ate it and thought how on earth am i going to do this diet if I can barely swallow the products! I immediately took all my remaining porridges back to my CDC and haven't looked back!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

Maple went in bin for me. I love original, has a real savoury taste. Yum. I liked it for dinner too when on SS, sometimes I had it 3 times coz I hated soups after a while. Loved them at first but souped myself to death. I swear I'll never eat soup again whilst I live lol

CambridgeKez said:
Maple went in bin for me. I love original, has a real savoury taste. Yum. I liked it for dinner too when on SS, sometimes I had it 3 times coz I hated soups after a while. Loved them at first but souped myself to death. I swear I'll never eat soup again whilst I live lol

I don't like the soups either yuk!
I had porridge first pack today just debating weather to have it again now or a bar for my third/last pack today.
Never thought I'd be thinking porridge over a bar but yep think its gonna be a porridge :)

donna I looove the porridge if you like the original the maple is like that but sweeter its lushhhhhh xxx

MissieCB said:
donna I looove the porridge if you like the original the maple is like that but sweeter its lushhhhhh xxx

Really... I'll try that one next week then. Thanks. :)

Back