March 2013

Robbins

Hi just joined today! On my first week of slimming world in preparation for my March 2013wedding! Any tips on how to get through the first few weeks?!! X

Hi guys another March 2013 bride here!! 30th March for me...the easter saturday. Have you managed to stick to your diets or gone off on a tangent? We have a year to do this ladies. It really is now or never!! GOOD LUCK XXXXXXXXX

Hi girls,

I'm also a March 2013 bride! Long way to go but we can do it months :)

What plan are you all doing? Xx

Hi guys I too am march 2013 bride I'm getting married 22nd march I recently had a baby 14 weeks ago and I'm really struggling to loss my baby weight currently I'm 14 stone I was 11 stone before baby I would like to get back to my original size for the wedding only 8 months away. I have started doing slimming world solo but I'm finding it really difficult to keep it up myself I think I need class for motivation the only issue with that is I'm doing a lot of travelling at the moment my partner is working down the country and he has the car so I'm depending on my family members for lifts during the week until my partner gets back at the weekends then ever two weeks or thereabouts we bring our child to see his parents up the country for them to spend time with her we stay there for about a week then the cycle starts all over again so as you see it's very hard to plan or organise anything at present. However I have returned to taekwondo two weeks ago which I love so I'm hoping the exercise will help get me into a routine.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated on how to keep motivated

Thanks

Back