March 2017 Challenge

Final weigh in for me. I have gained 0.5lb. Still got my monthly target though whih I'm pleased about.

Guys I'm so so sorry but I'm back. I have been really not well and really tired from this new job. I am now back and think I have updated as best I can. If I have messed anything up please let me know and I will update it properly tomorrow.

I am so sorry but in over a year this is the first time I've really been unavailable. I'm back now!
Oh bless you it sucks being poorly :( hope your starting to feel better. Thanks for all you do x X X

Capture.PNG

Great losses this month @Aasshh417 !

I STS this week.

I'm going through a bit of a "want to eat anything that doesn't move quickly enough" phase. So far I'm sticking to relatively healthy snacking (washed down with a G&T) but am going over my daily syn allowance too often.

Thanks @Squeako i stayed on track pretty much most weeks expect last week. I bought M&S american cookies that were like 15 syns each. That was a mistake as i ate 2 a day. But it was hard to say no. I found having them made me feel hungrier so i ended up eating anything and evrything that i could see. But i still did have a lot of speed foods to make myself feel better. Hence my 1llb loss but its actully gave me a boost this week to do better.

I've stayed the same this week which is a miracle, had two naughty days. One as I had a stinking headache and sent hubby to the chip shop and then yesterday I was out of the house from 8:30am to 8pm and was eating on the go! So please with -4.5 this month x X X

Half off this week, so (only just) hit my 9lb target!

Back