March LL starters

Good luck to everyone for this week.Hoping to see some inspirational photos soon :D :D.I am staring RTM on Thursday for 4 weeks and plan first meal on Saturday,but my weigh in has changed to Tuesday .Keep the results (and photos coming) xx

Well last foundation weigh in tonight.Another loss of 5lbs making 4 st 3lbs in foundation.So chuffed.Hope everyone else has done well xx

Well done Jazzy and Lois - really pleased for you :).

Last foundation for me too - and I put ON a pound! :cry:
I'm pretty disappointed, as this week I joined a gym, and did an hour of pilates and swam 74 lengths :confused:

However - I'm not going to let it get to me - I still lost a total of exactly 4 stone (a nice round number, and even nicer that I'm NOT so round), and I'm going to continue with the exercise - it has to help from a toning point of view. (And I've signed a years contract at the health club, so I'm not going to waste the money :D)

Great attitude Lucy.Probably just a wee blip this week.You've still done wonderfully well as you are aware .Where are your photos too-want a nosey xx

Great attitude Lucy.Probably just a wee blip this week.You've still done wonderfully well as you are aware .Where are your photos too-want a nosey xx
She has "lost her camera" :mad: :mad:
I am going to get my OH to take one in the next few days when he's back and I'll post that along with a pre-LL one :) xx

Oh dear.She sounds as helpful as mine!!All my photos were taken by the kids-never had any taken/offered by LLC :sigh: .

Lost 6lbs this week!!!! woohoo I am so happy! I am now officially overweight! Only 2lbs off being in the 11 stones which is very exciting. Had my first developers meeting tonight and it was really strange having different people there! Will upload my photos tomorrow...never realised how fat my hands were!!!!!

good luck for this week everyone!

x

Hi everyone. Excellent losses for us all and have to agree that we have all lost more or less the same during foundation. Today was day one of developers for me today with a loss of 2 and a half lbs. Not great as last weeks loss was brilliant but tha is how I seem to lose so not complaining.
Im really busy with work at the mo so not getting an awful lot of time to check in on here so often. So good luck all in the coming week.
xx

can't believe you guys are at the end of foundation already! the time seems to have flown by!
well done to you all
daisy x

Well as I promised the photos are now on my profile!

x

Hi Everyone.

I have not been able to get on as much recently as I would like. I have been redecorating and trying to get it finished it before my parents fly in on Saturday, they will be here for the next few months, so I expect I will not get the chance to post as much.

I started developers group this evening, there are 9 of us now, but I suspect that there will not be so many over the next couple of weeks as they were all sharing their lapsing stories.

Well a 3.3lb loss for me this week, congratulations on everybody that has completed foundation, I am so proud of us all and regardless of the journey we have done really well. I hope everything is going well in developers for you all.

OMG!!!
I'm in shock!!
I haven't done anything differently this week but somehow managed to lose ...... 9lbs!!! Blimey! I'm beyond chuffed!!!
Off to celebrate with a veg soup now:)
xxxx

Lois, Thats absolutely fantastic.It seems to so random some times doesn't it?How much longer do you plan to stay on developers?
I've lost 1lb after 4 days RTM,which is ok.Onwards and downwards ............

Back