March LL starters

Thanks for the welcome, can't wait for tonight as weigh-in number 2!! Feeling so much better I think that my body has finally got used to this.. I am having to remind myself to have my food packs rather than watching the clock in anticipation for the next one.
I think that I might try a few bars this week, I haven't had one since day 4 as it made me feel really hungry afterwards.

Nixi

Thanks JCJ, that's very kind of you.

Hi Nixi - you've come to the right place on Minimins, tons of support and help when/if you need it. Definitely try the bars - I'm hooked on the cranberry bars & also love the peanut flavour. Have mine at around 9.00pm with a fresh coffee, bliss and too late in the day to worry about any 'hunger'

Keep on trucking

Hi, thought I'd add me to this.
Post 1
Was starting LL on Sat (WAS) but ended up starting yesterday instead (Sunday)
To be honest I ended up having some toast late on so not good, I suppose I should call today Day 1 !!
I've got a bit of a journey ahead with 6-7 stones to loose! But I'm looking at my Birthday in August as a goal or an aim - 5 months

I've had a look around at some of the posts and wow! very inspiring, & some of the pics, so I know it can be done
So I'm not thinking of x stones in x months but have broken it down into next Friday I will be ... the Friday after... and then hopefully before you know it :)
It was the clown pants picture that made me think the most (sure I'll find many more examples when I look back on older posts), But it made me think, that's what I want for me

Anyway going to log this site onto my phone so I can check back whenever I NEED a boost and I'll have to fill all my details in

thanks

Keep going everyone - doing well - and I promise you, once you get over halfway it seem to FLY!

woohoo..I do hope it flys after midway. Not that I am not enjoyong it but looking forward to the ongoing challenge it will bring.
How long can I continue abstinance for? I mean I have about 7 stones to lose and I am obviously not gonna be able to lose that in the 12 weeks of abstinance. So will I just stay on it??
xx

Yes, you can stay on 'developers' (as abstinence is called once your initial 14 weeks is over) for as long as it takes, provided there are no medical reasons for you to stop. I know some on here stayed on the packs for 7-8 months to hit goal.

I'd focus on the weekly weight losses, rather than on a time frame if possible. The time will take care of its self.

Thanks for that Sean. Its great to have info to hand like this. :)
xx

Had my second weigh in last night:

Week 1 - 9lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs

This is great!!!

whoop whoop..well done. My second weigh in is tonight...will post when i get back from LL sesh.
xx

Brilliant losses Lois and Lucy x Gotta keep going.
Well done Nixi,you'll be catching up with them soon :D .

whoo hoo!! Just got back from tonights weigh in and am pleased to announce I am 4lbs lighter. Well done to us!!
xx

Yes another 3lbs,making it 18lbs in 3 weeks.Was a wee bit disappointed but it is TOTM!Good luck to everyone else :D

Well done everyone on your third week losses. You are all doing very well.

Back