March LL starters

Slap Jazzy!!! Don't be disappointed with that! Look at the big picture, always!! Where's your ticker, that helps too?

You are all in the real realms of weight loss now. Water has gone, glycogen has gone and fat is going so even 1lb losses is FAT! Think blocks of lard and a whole pound of lard looks horrible and is an alarming amount on the kitchen worktop.

Hiya guys. Had a tough night last night. Was feeling the hunger :-(
...but did not even contemplate cheating so went to bed early. No escape there....dreamt of food...lol!! how sad!!
The only thing I can think of that has made me have this sudden pang is the gym. I exercised last night at the gym for the first time in ages.
Hope my body gets used to the gym and that I dont stay hungry every time I go. I did save a pack till after my workout but needed a little more if I am honest. Read Andy's post re passage of time as soon as I got up this morning and my mind is still totally in the 'zone'.
xx

I have been exercising for a maximum of 15 mins a time, so the 'hunger' doesn't get too bad. It's hard to know what to do with the extra energy, and needing to keep busy to stop the bored moments that would have caused me to snack.
My house has never been so sparkly and with 4 little boys that is an achievement!!

Keep up the good work everyone..

Nixi

Slap Jazzy!!! Don't be disappointed with that! Look at the big picture, always!! Where's your ticker, that helps too?

You are all in the real realms of weight loss now. Water has gone, glycogen has gone and fat is going so even 1lb losses is FAT! Think blocks of lard and a whole pound of lard looks horrible and is an alarming amount on the kitchen worktop.
Thanks Foxtrot.I have a better perspective today! Your lard comparisons have helped!Still haven't worked out how to do the ticker thingy-usually quite adept at pc too x

Hi Guys week 4 WI another 5 1/4lbs hits the dust. Hip Hip Hooray

Oh my goodness...well done Pancras...thats brilliant. Are you noticing the difference in your cloths now?? I am halfway through my 3rd week and my clothes are starting to feel too big....ALREADY...lol
Its fantastic.
xx

Oh my goodness...well done Pancras...thats brilliant. Are you noticing the difference in your cloths now?? I am halfway through my 3rd week and my clothes are starting to feel too big....ALREADY...lol
Its fantastic.
xx

Only the waists in my skirts are starting to feel lose. I have quite big hips and thighs and there does not seem to be much difference there. I suspect that when I lose the next stone, thats when I will really see the difference.

Im sure I heard somewhere that if you are having big weight losses the inch losses are slower and then some weeks your weight losses will be smaller but your inch losses will be super duper....either way its all going in the right direction. :)
xx

Well done Lucy thats fantastic! Like you Lois I don't have a pop-in session and get weighed on Tuesday.Had a terrible dream last night where I had something to eat and felt very guilty!For a moment when I woke up I thought I had.Very bizarre-think I'm thinking about it too much! Just spent the morning in the garden though and didn't think about it once.There's a lesson there I think :D

Ha ha ha...I had a dream too the other day that I had cheated...I woke up gutted till I realised I hadn't. Lighterlife seems to be on my mind ALL of the time so its no wonder we start dreaming about it.
Well done to everyone on their continued losses.
xx

Is anyone have difficulty picturing what they will look like smaller? I am being asked by friends when I am going to stop as they all think that I look so much better already.. which is nice but I am finding it hard to explain that I just want feel normal (which I suspect is not possible!!).

Nixi

Hi Pancras

I can assure you that you won't have big hips and thighs if you stick with it.
I used to have big EVERYTHING. I used to joke with my husband that the only small thing I had was my nose !!
Baby look at me now. Size 8-10 all over.
And LOVING it. Feel so fit and healthy and re-energised and as though I've shed 10 years.
You can do it too.
Thank heavens for LL. It has saved my life undoubtedly.
Good luck everyone.

Well done Lucy...thats brilliant for you.
I have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow night. I cant wait. Im just astounded that even though I had a couple of wobbly days, I have managed to stick to this 100% so far. Its almost as if I cant give up because everyone is behind me on this. Its brilliant.
Keep up the good vibes everyone.
xx

had my 3rd weigh in last night as was really pleased to have lost 5lb this week, I really thought that it would slow down but not going to complain.

I don't know how to update my ticker... so any advise would be great!!

Nixi

Back