March LL starters

Libby - if you think the chocolate is thick with milk you should try the vanilla! Personally I really like it as I prefer thicker shakes. I had my vanilla shake with coffee yesterday morning and it was like having a meal ... I felt full by the time I had finished it :D
Good Luck for the week and see you Sunday :)

lol yeah i'm just going to see how it goes. Not sure i'm quite brave enough to try soup with milk though! I have consistantly found it hard throughout to motivate myself to have a pack. Apart from my vanilla 'latte' in the morning and my bar at lunch, the other 2 tend to be chocolate shakes chucked down my throat. I have tried having them at a slightly slower pace but I end up leaving some. So as you can imagine, the milk is making them slightly harder to knock back.

Mel, are you splitting the milk between the 3 of your packs (obviously not your bar!)? Can't imagine what that would be like...i'm still making my 'latte' with water. Good luck and I will see you sunday.

x

I'm splitting the milk across 2 shakes Libby. One for breakfast then another at lunch and am using 200ml semi skimmed milk in each. I then make something out of one of the soups and bar before I go to bed.

I admire you for carrying on when you don't like the shakes and count myself lucky I don't have the same problem - at least I like the shakes.

Stick with it, you are looking fantastic and your confidence is really shining through (your like a different person compared to the first couple of weeks :))

Fantastic Lucy

God knows why, but hey, never mind Why!
Well done. xxxx:)

OMG!!!!!! Week 12, and I've just had the second biggest loss I've had since starting - 6lbs!!!! How does that happen?!!! Now just 2lbs to go and I've lost 4stone, I'm in shock!!! :eek: :D

Fantastic Lucy, you must be really chuffed.

whoop whoop Lucy...6lbs??? well done you and to all of you for your losses.
Mine was a little loss this week but its consistant with totm.
2lbs off for me. If I can lose 4lb by next week then that will be 4 stone off so far:D

Thanks Mel! It's not that I don't like the shakes, it's that i'm not hungry so the thought of something like a choc or vanilla shake or a mug of soup just really does nothing for me. The bars aren't so bad but I find the soups and shakes fill me up more.

I am having to try and learn to control myself. I find that in group I take over sometimes and don't notice til i've done it! I just can't seem to control the motor mouth I have acquired!

You look fantastic as well Mel! You seem so much more positive about everything now, it is great to see!

x

whoop whoop Lucy...6lbs??? well done you and to all of you for your losses.
Mine was a little loss this week but its consistant with totm.
2lbs off for me. If I can lose 4lb by next week then that will be 4 stone off so far:D
Excellent result though Lisa.I find my results are poor that week too ,and I'll be in the same boat as you tonight I expect :(.Still look at the overall picture.Well done !! You'll be in your size 14s by July xx

well done Jazzy....really pleased for you. :)I have decided that because I have suffered a little bit of a wind problem this week, that my wind must weigh at least 2lb...lol therefore my loss last night should have been 4lbs. Well thats what I have chosen to believe:p.....

4 3/4lbs for me this week. Next week is the last day of foundation and on to developers for me. Nobody turned up for the meeting today, so I suspect it will only be me left from my group going forward, which is a shame really. Anyway I hope all you March starters are doing ok.

Well done Pancras.Another great result.Sorry you'll be on your own in new group,but hopefully you''ll get to know the new folks just as well.Your results are fab xx

Well done everyone on your losses:)
Ive been staying at my dads this week so didnt get weighed.... good job as it was my totm and dont think i lost much... no lapses though even though its been a week of tough picnics to endure!!
Tomorrow is my daughters 2nd birthday party.... having a BBQ and am feeling a bit hmmmm about it.... Ive been strong so far and i'm determined to stay strong just having one of those I'd love something to nibble on and a large glass of wine!!!
Blimey.... tomorrow is going to be tough!!!
Hope everyone is ok
xxxxx

Good luck Lois with the barbie.Just think how well you're doing.I was at a retirement party last night and everyone was eating and drinking,and I drank my sprkling water and drank in all the compliments.That kept me going I can tell you.Also able to recognise the green eyed monster in a few follks and not get annoyed.
Have a fantastic time.You'll be too busy to eat :D xx

Well I officially completed foundation today! Have lost a grand total of 3st 2lbs so far. I stayed the same this week (due to milk week, no illegal activity) which I am a bit gutted about but I am trying to look at the bigger picture and can see that 3st 2lbs in 14 weeks is a pretty damn good achievement. Am hoping developers flies by like foundation has, I am aiming to lose another 3st. Had my foundation after pics taken today and will get them a week on tuesday as that is when my group has moved to. Hoping for a good loss this week as I have a 9 day week!

Wishing you all luck for this week's WIs!

x

Great news Libby.Your losses have been excellent.I bet the 14 weeks have whizzed past.Here's hoping your next 3 stone comes off as quickly ;).
Good luck to everyone else for this week xx

Back