March LL starters

Well done folks! Only a 1lb for me as I'm now in RTM I'm satisfied with that.Hope everyone else is ok x

3lbs for me this week, feeling disappointed at the moment as my weight loss seems to have stalled, however I am not giving up as I am determined to get to my goal by hook or by crook.

Well done to everyone else who has lost, keep up the good work and well done to those who have got to goal.

Anyway hoping to have good week as I should reach my first 100lbs mark next week, it is hard to believe that I have almost lost a 100lbs in such a short period of time, I truely beleive that if I can do it anyone can do it.

hey
3lbs for me this week:)
probably still got about 3 stone to go.... maybe more...
cant believe how quick its going though
hope everyones ok xxxx

Well done girls.You're all doing so well.I only lost 0.5 lb this week on RTM and I will be following DC on my return from holiday until I reach target.I've enjoyed the stories and mutual support from you all,and I hope to continue posting and keeping in touch if thats ok.Good luck to everyone with the rest of your journey xxx

2lbs for me this week. I know I should not, but I am feeling a little despondent. My losses seemed to have got smaller and my group seems to have totally disintegrated. I was the only one at the meeting today and last week there was only two of us.

Sorry for moaning everybody but I just wanted to let out the negative feelings, so I do not cross over the other side and use food to make me feel better.

I hope everybody is ok and and jc I hope you have a great holiday and enjoy DC on your return, please come back and let us know how the holiday went.

I started on 22 nd March and have now lost ~ 5 ½ stone which I'm very happy about:D. It now looks as though my weekly weight loss is starting to slow down as I get nearer my goal weight which I'm not so happy about:sigh:. Oh well. I'm going to stop abstinence at the end of July as I'm going on holiday to Disneyland Florida at the end of August and want to be well into RTM as we have a free "Disney Dining Plan" which means we get to eat in Restaurants. I really need to stick with the program during this!
Week
1 -11lbs
2 -7lbs
3 -6lbs
4 -5lbs
5 -5lbs
6 -5lbs
7 -4lbs
8 -5lbs
9 -4lbs
10 -5lbs
11 -3lbs
12 -5lbs BMI 29.7 :D Officially no longer Obese
13 -4lbs
14 -4lbs
15 -3lbs
Total So far 76 lbs

Well done Anders, you must be chuffed about your loss. Enjoy your holiday, Disney is brilliant and I am considering going back there next year or Mexico as a lovely holiday to celebrate getting to goal and going on a plane and not silently wishing for a child or a really skinny person to sit next to me.

In fact Anders you have given me an idea for a thread, thanks

Hi all,
woohoo.....I now have a a brand spanking new computer so will be about a bit more than of late. Well for the last 3/4 weeks my losses have been relatively small....sometimes just half a pound a week...but after much worrying about it things have started moving again and last week I was shocked to have had a 9lbs weight loss. So am very happy with that.
I reckon I am about a month and half away from being in the size that I want to be. I am now wearing size 14's so weould love to wear a size 12 before starting maintanance.
Well done to everyone on the programme....we all did it and lived to tell the tale.....lol
xx

Well done asilasil:) Having a 9lb loss is fantastic!!!
and size 14 whoop whoop!!!
Im just waiting for my bottom half to catch up with my top half! Think i may end up like a weeble!!
xxx

Thank you Lois. Just looked at your losses and you have done fab too. Isnt it strange to see a new shape emerging...(weeble or not ;-))
Im sure that you look stunning.
Woohoo.....looking forward with trepadation to starting management in sept. Bring it on!!
xx

Well done Lucy and asilasil, I am glad to see you all keeping on target. Anyone heard from Libby, as I know she was having a wobble ? I hope all is well with her whatever direction she decided to take.

Well 5.75lbs for me this week, finally things are moving again and it also means I have now lost my first 100lbs. I am so happy, words cannot describe how proud of myself I am at the moment.

You're amazing pancras!
Well done and to everyone:) 2lbs for me this week, I'm needing a boost now as weight is slowing I'm sure it will pick up!
Xxxx

hey everyone hope you're all doing well:)
4lbs for me this week... reaching the 6 stone mark!!! whoop!!!
Hope everyone else is having good weeks:)
xxxx

Lost 3lbs last week (RTM week 1). Weighed myself this morning and am down to 14st - which is the lightest I've been since 1994! Amazing what married life and 4 kids will do to your weight...
(But its my wife who's the slim one!:confused:)
That brings my total weight loss since the week before starting LL to 6 1/2 stone. I love LL:D

I now have a stone to go to my target weight - may need to up the exercise during and after RTM - not sure I can expect a 1-2lbs a week loss during RTM....

Well done to everyone you are all doing so well :D

Pancras - Libby is fine and still attending the weekly meetings, although she has a lot going on at the moment so has had some ups and downs.

Well done Anders, you must feel really good. Thanks for the heads up Mel P, I hope Libby is coping and I hope she gets to her goals.
Well it is 5 1/4lbs for me this week, so I am feeling really good.

Back