marching into year three of maintaining

joy1

Silver Member
Hi everyone, just thought I would post to say that I am continuing to maintain and have indeed lost another stone since leaving L.T . I am currently stable at 9:5 and size 10. This year it's about exercise, and I am currently waiting for the rowing machine to arrive for me and hubby. Dont get me wrong it's not been plain sailing, but when I find I put on a few pounds and I go back to shakes and bars for a few days. I dont let myself go over 5 pounds as a rule. When I am on holiday I just enjoy myself and cut back when I get home. Christmas I had a few 'piggy days, but cut straight back for a few days in between christmas and new year which meant that there was very little damage done. Yes I have to work at it, my down fall is chocolate cake, and alcohol so need to be careful. However I have a treat on a saturday 's and sundays so this keeps me going. I feel great and LT was the best thing I did.:D:D:D Hope to continue maintaining this year. good luck to you all xx

Hi Joy:) Lovely to hear from you. You're doing fantastically well. To have lost more weight and stayed within 5lbs of that is no mean achievement. Looks like you've got it cracked :D
Keep on top of it and enjoy your exercise machines :) x

Fab to hear from you Joy and to hear you are doing well. Well done on your 2year 'anniversary' and enjoy year 3 :D x

Thanks everyone, I do keep having a browse now and again to see how every one is doing I find it also helps to keep me on track. Just had a go on the rowing machine 5 mins and that was it. Will try harder tomorrow.:D

Congratulations Joy, you have had an amazing journey, and even more so to have lost more weight since LT.

I can confirm girls, she is very slim indeed, and lovely with it. Hope to meet you again in Icmeler this year Joy. xx

thanks mary what a lovely compliment, hope to see you too in September. We are off to Cuba in april so working on tony to go to icemeler in september. Going on rowing machine when my tea has settled. gosh it's hard work. xx

Thank you Joy for sharing your experience - and congratulations too. Have a great year three.

Ali

Hi Joy, Thank you so much for your post. You breally are an inspiration. Firstly to have got to your goal weight but also to have kept it off. I'm just starting my journey and although I'm positive I'm not getting the 100% support of people close to me.....I'm being constantly told that I'll put straight back on the weight I'll lose plus some so reading your this morning is given me so much ....hope. Thank you so much.
Colettex:)

Mary, Tony says that if wales beat england then he will buy Phil two pints.x Collete good luck with your journey, keep going and remember if you go back to your old habits then you will put it on. I dont have much carbs now and tend to eat more protien based meals as they keep me fuller and the hunger pangs at bay. Obviously if I am out for a meal I eat what I want and will have a treat at the weekend. However, during the week I am pretty strict so that's what works for me. Everyone is different and it can be trial and error, but as I said good luck to you.

hi joy well done on the 3 years hun that is brill, Just a question for you is it the maintenance shakes and bars you go on? I am a bit scared of coming off the diet as i really dont want to put the weight back on, Trying to get as much info as possible cheers hun x.

Back