Marie - Moving back home on 29th Aug for good!

Thanks!

My wii fit came today!, OMG!!!, love the hula hooping!!!

Hehe, it's so fun isnt it! I have to laugh at my sister when she does hula hopping though as she looks funny doing it x

Oh i want one !!!!!!!!! Im going to save up my cleaning money and im gonna buy one! I wanna do hula hooping to! i bet its great for the waistline! lol

Marie, what a fab loss, you have made up for last week and then some!

I can see why people like this Wii fit thing - sounds like great fun!

Well done smartlazydaisy thats fantastic!! I really need to invest in a WII Fit... they sound brill! x

Well where do I start!

Not been on for ages as I have had loads to sort out here, I am leaving my boyfriend tomorrow who I have been with for 8 years and moved to live with in Stoke on Trent last june, a few things have happened that I am not happy with and was getting more depressed by the day and was far from happy with my current situ.

I am moving back to Cirencester to live with Mum and got a job back where I used to work and really enjoyed.

I haven't really been following WW but have been watching what I have been eating and have still lost weight, about 6lbs in 3 weeks which I ma happy with, I am now in the 15's and never want to touch the 16's again!

I won't be on as much as I used to be as I won't have a PC when I move but will use my Dads as and when I can.

Here's to my new life in Cirencester and to continue to lose weight!

Hi Marie

I haven't been on here for ages either!

So sorry that things didn't work out for you down here hunni.

xx

Hi Jools,

Shame we never got to meet up in the end!

Hope you continue to lose weight as you plan too!

Will send you messages from time to time.

Speak to you soon.

Marie
Hi Marie

I haven't been on here for ages either!

So sorry that things didn't work out for you down here hunni.

xx

Hi Marie

Sorry things haven't worked out in your relationship - thank goodness for our mums eh?

Well done on your weight loss so far and here's to being skinny and gorgeous instead of curvy and gorgeous ;)

Back