great feeling when all the hard work has paid off

it will be the same with the cd journey
tough going, rough times but at the end you will succeed

good luck hun
i`m proud of you for tackling it again
hugs
kaz:D

Thanks Kaz & Wannalose!!!!

Really is soooooo much easier this time i am more focused and it really is not too bad!!!!!!!:)

That totm is rotten isn't it? I can not wait for it to get better as i lose the weight...my mom is the same so i will have to watch out for it next month and not let it derail me...

Cdc says i can still try the bars and mix a mousse next week even though we had 4 days off yay!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait they will also make it easier i think :)

Went food shopping today and it did not bother me at all!!!

I am happy happy happy...andy has lost 6 pounds since monday!!!!!!!!! and i have lost 3 so it is going great so far ...and andy got into a smaller size top!!!! He is soooo chuffed it is the first time he has been able to get clothes from a real shop and not a market stall for years!!!:)

Oh you've stuck to it! I'm so pleased, if you can just get over the first few weeks it really really does get easier, & the rewards are beyond comparison.

Hi Marie,

I read your thread as I was psyching myself up to start CD. I'm so glad you're getting into the swing of things and will I will follow this thread with interest as your statistics and weight are more or less a carbon copy of mine!

Good luck:)

Another day.....

Oops!!!!!! Went out today because of the nice weather to look around a plant nursery...we were going to have just a diet coke at the cafe....but they would not take hubbys card for that amount so he ordered a chicken salad baguette as well....we did not have to eat it but did not want to waste it because we had paid for it and do not have much money...so i ate 1/3rd and he ate 2/3rd's...it was sooooo nice!!!!:(

Only after we had eaten it guiltily all the time saying we should'nt have it but could not waste it did it click with me i could of had it to go and took it home for the boys!!!!

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

I am so mad at myself and very nearly said well i might as well eat something else now...but i have'nt...i am now so sad and mad at myself and am dreading the weigh in on monday...i just seem to be sabotaging myself...and i am not even hungry or finding it too hard!!!!!!!!!!

Why, why why did i do it???????????

Calm down it was only a part-sandwich.
tomorrow is tomorrow.
& you won't need to visit any mor plan nurserys for the time being ...unless they are water plants

Thanks again Jane!!!

Feel great today!!!!!!!! Got over the baguette blip and feel great...the cdc has let andy and me have the bars to help with the craving...and boy does it help!!!! :)

Well by our scales we have lost a lot... 11 lb for me and 14lb for andy!!!!!!!!!! Know we have 2 more days to wi and the cdc scales weigh about 2 lbs heavier than ours...but it is great anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Whatever the weight loss is it will be good and that makes me happy...i am already dreaming of the clothes i will be able to wear and andy is in a smaller size and is wearig clothes he has had in the wardrobe for 2 years and never been able to fit into before...he is soooooooo happy!!!:)

Really is sooooooooooo much easier this time must of been the totm....so i am already worrying about how i will handle the next one...any idea's tips???? I suffer really badly and just want to curl up and die :( and with not being able to do what i normally do....eat lots of bread, potato,pasta etc which used to help a LOT i really do not know what else works!!!!!!!!!!

Weigh in !!!

Well the weight losses were not as good as our scales but still good...

I lost 7 1/2

Andy lost 12 1/2

Wow!!!!!!!! Andy is already struggling to keep his trouser's up lol lol :eek:

Great losses both of you!! Well done.

Well done to both of you - they are fantastic results :)

Excellent W/I results for both of you.
Have you bought andy some braces yet?
Re TOTM the best I can suggest is to be ready for the signs when they begin & distract your self. Hot baths help, loads of fluids & if you really really can't stop your self eating then try an AAM meal, or if that doesn't help then have an extra CDshake inpreference to anything carb-y.

Back