Marie's Diary

Day 24
I am absolutly FUMMING i cant explain how angry i am right now! I was physically shaking and almost on the verge of tears coz of a STUPID FAT UGLY B**** at work. SHE has the F***** nerve to think that she is GOD DAMN better than me! Coz shes doing WW and SHE managed to lose 3 and half pound this week! 'And i only managed to lose 3!' Her exact words...'I lost 3 and half pound this week eating and you only managed 3!' I COULD HAVE PUNCHED HER i swear to god! HOW DARE she say that to me. After i was disapointed with my weight loss this week anyway! I really had to bite my tongue to not lay into her. If she says anything like it again i WILL NOT HOLD BACK!!! AHH i am refusing to talk to her from here on out. Im no longer being nice and i dont give a S*** if it hurts her feelings!
This is no the person i am which makes me even more angry! I hate being like this and now i know i'll be in a mood all day!
The thing i would like to point out however is that she PUT ON 2Lbs last week so yeah she may have lost 3 1/2 this week but in the space of 2 weeks ive lost 7Lbs shes lost 1 1/2!!! AND i Weigh 12st 10! She must weight about 22stone!
I just want to point out that clearly i am not usually horrible to bigger people. Infact i dont look at them any differntly to skinny people! But this woman irritates me day in day out. Eating Sweets and pastries and thinking LL isnt good for you and that she doesnt want to get 'brain washed' Im struggling more and more each day to hold back my true thoughts.
This is not me! And if ive got anything out of all this its not to eat, Shes made more determined than ever to look my best and leave her being deluded and obese for the rest of her life!

It's okay, first of all try to calm down, i know it's easier said than done. Tbh you're the bigger person at the minute by not biting at what she says and not reacting to it. At the end of the day LL will help you learn how to eat healthier, to maintain your weight. 3lbs in a week is amazing! You know you can do this diet. She'll be the one that yo-yo's with WW if she's eating cakes and sweets. Just take this as a positive, in a way. When you finish this diet, you'll be better off in the way you think of food. You'll be able to maintain your weight. You can do it lovely :D I believe in you! xx

Babe! I fcuking love you!!
You're impulsive, sensitive and honest! Just like me. And I love it!
You have every right to be angry at the biatch but honestly don't waste your energy on someone like that. Shes just jealous because you're slimmer and more gorgeous than she'll ever be.
Actions speak louder than words and we shall see who will be the one successfully losing and maintaining the weight.
Kill her with kindness baby girl and carry on doing your thing!
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOW!! Bloody brilliant rant! 10 out of 10!! Ooooh, I felt your anger then, just loved it!! Listen, everything you are feeling is totally justified! Just ignore the cow, you have totally outdone her, with being the bigger person, not responding, and yet knowing there was so much you could have said to totally have put her in her stupid WW's place!!! Such strength of character!! Yeaaaahhh!!! :D

We love ya, and at 12st 10... you're fading away! So... you are the smaller person here, and yet still very much the bigger one! You totally win all round!! Hehe...

xx

Ah ladies. You make me blush :) I love you all. Reading it back and thinking of the day I thought maybe I was getting a little rowed up for no reason. But I bloody was right. Haha. Thank you all so much for the support I def need it. Today just isn't my day. As I've just recently found out the ex has a new gf. Someone he's known for ages and told me he's never fancied. So a bit low to say the least. It's a long story with us but the fact is I realise it's over and I am over him but doesn't stop it hurting any less. The fact that I've not been with anyone since him doesn't help matters either. While he's had 3 gf's in the 6 months weve been apart. Ah well I'm sure things will look better tomorrow. Or so I hope.
Thanks again you sexy people :) xxx

Day 27
Weigh In tomorrow and i cant wait. im so excited and will be very disapointed if ive not lost at least 4, ive been soooo good with my water all week getting in at least 3Ltrs and this weekend ive been really proud of myself and drank around 4Ltrs. Ive even found this weekend quite easy. Ive not had any plans which i have been doing previous weekends to keep my mind off food but ive found myself not worried or thinking about food in the slightest. I even cooked my brother some dinner today. Couldnt wait to get in the kitchen and make him something.
Im hoping it will continue to be this easy from here on out.
I was watching the biggest loser the other day and when they had temptation and i saw all the cakes and things i instantly went 'mmm' but as soon as that sound came out of my mouth i thought why did i do that i dont even fancy it! Habbit haha. My brain telling me that i want and like that food when i dont! And i couldnt believe it when i saw these contestants eating cake after sandwich after cookie after pretzel. Was shocking! I cant ever imagine eating that much rubbish ever again!
Think im finally learning :D WOOP

Well done chicken! My WI is tomorrow too! Dreading it as I lapsed tonight :(
Good luck for both of us xxxx

Mags hunny you've been doing so well. It happens ;) i'm sure tomorrow will be fine but good luck not that you need it. You must be so close to goal as well. It's bound to get harder the more happier you are with yourself. It's that mind set creeping in that you think you've done enough. Only you can really know how much further you want to go. And if that means a few more pounds off go for it and continue with the same energy and effort from the start. Tomorrow Is a brand new day :)

Well I can't lie. I'm frickin chuffed to bits. Lost 5lbs this week and it's my totm :D I really have to stress it's def the water that's helped. It's the only thing I did differntly. I have 2 portidges, one shake and one bar a day. And as much water as I can fit in. At least 3ltrs min but more reaching the 4 mark this week.
I'm sooooo happy. I've spoken to my LLC and discussed going onto lite after the next four weeks and she said it's better going into lite than RTM. I'm so excited in 4 weeks I will be cooking my first meal as the new me. And I already know what im having. Chicken kebabs. Bootiful. Let's hope I can keep this up and manage 5lbs every week :D I am loving this diet...sorry life changing plan! This is no diet my brain is ready for the challenges ahead and I already know I can deal with them. My biggest issue with food is not being able to say no. Well I've said no for 4 weeks so far. I can say no for the rest of my life. Bring it on!!!

Amazing loss Joy! And great attitude too... good on ya hun!! :D

xx

great loss joy x

Thanks Ladies, really happy that my hard work is paying off. Fingers crossed i can keep this up :D
Day 29
Massive headache today. I dont know if its anything to do with the plan but i never usually get headaches and this is my second in less than a week thats lasted all day. I even had to leave work early and just get home. Ive also felt quite hungry today and could easily have picked at something but avoided all food to make sure i wasnt tempted.
Ive been keeping up the water intake so thats not the problem. Fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow.

Only 27 Days left and i can EAT :D

Oh loving the new Crispy Toffee bar and tried my first Nut Fudge last night WOW where have they been my whole lighter life hehe Highly recomend!!

lol yea the toffee bar is amazing!!

I froze my toffee bar and ate it in the car on the way to work, it took ages to eat but was lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

I froze my toffee bar and ate it in the car on the way to work, it took ages to eat but was lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

ahhhh thats worth trying.... how long did u freeze it for?? x

Yeah I put all my bars in the freezer to make them last as long as possible. I just leave them in there gem but I'm sure they will be done in an hour or 2

Day 30
Didnt start too great. Half way threw my shower this morning my electric cuts out. So covered in sudds i run downstairs and check the thingy box. Nothing has tripped so im really confussed. I try and turn all the power off and on again and still nothing...GREAT! I phoned my boss to let her know my crisis and hope she might have an insight into what im doing wrong but she cant help. Weve recently had an extension built so as my parents were away and i have no money the only electrician i want to get round is the guy thats been doing work on the house as the way i saw it a) Its his fault in the first place or b) he will at least do me a favour and invoice me so my parents can pay when they get back. But can i find his number? No! At this point i do my best to wash off the suds in the sick with a flannel and rinse my hair over the bath with a bowl. Get dry and get dressed while texting all the men i know to help. Men by the way are useless! Not one managed to help me so i called on good old grandad. He advised me to press this button in the electric box thingy and that didnt work. He said he sounds like a major problem and i need an electrician out right away as it sounds dangerous. So i continue my search for this bloody number and finally find it. But a thought enters my brain and i try one last thing before i call him. I flick all the trip switches off then the main power then turn them all back on again and viola! Sorted :D who needs men! I am a genious all by myself :D
So i was late for work but thankfully i have a very understanding boss. And thankfully i love my job and the people i work with so the stress of the morning faded away.
And on the upside the monster in my office no longer bothers me and all i can do is laugh at her. This morning she proceeded to tell a male collegue that all me and my boss do is talk about LL. Unfortunatly for her no one in the office is very fond of her and lets just say this info works its way back to me and my boss. So all day the whole office have now been talking about LL just to wind her up. I hope this isnt a form of bullying.
Then this afternoon my boss sees in the sun that Pauline Quirk is doing LL and tells the whole office that obviously shes tried all the other diets like us and found them not to work. So Monster emails the male collegue with this 'Blah blah blah, LL is aparently the only diet that works and oooo pauline quirk is now doing it so it must be the best. Obviously me losing Weight on WW is a myth' and this male collegue now forwards this email to my boss. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA we cant stop laughing. As if you have read from my previous posts about her hes been on WW for about 7 weeks and lost about 7Lbs and shes a big girl who sits there eating all the time! So yes her losing weight on WW is a myth.
She just isnt a very nice person. To your face she will praise you and say wow look how much weight youve lost big smile on her face, yet behind our backs she just sl@gs us off!
Anyway Rant over
Im having a Girlfriend over this evening for a pamper session and a chick flick which will be nice. Shame it wont be including wine and chocolate but never mind who needs that??

At this point i do my best to wash off the suds in the SINK not sick haha ooops

Back