Marie's Diary

gosh she sounds a complete A' hole!!!

Wow what a day and glad you washed the suds off in the sink not in the sick lol w/w is fab if you want to starve then put it back on im praying l/l is different well i know I am not starving just floating with the water x karen.

Absolutley brilliant diary entries here girls!! really made me smile and made me feel lots better..I am on day 20 today and had a bit of a bad one, felt really bloated and a bit pee'd off with myself!! but ooh you did make me smile Joy with your rant at the ww woman in your office, aren't some people so holier than blo*dy thou!! she is obviously a tad jealous of your progress!! keep up the good work x my 3rd weigh in tomorrow so I'm eager to see what those hallowed scales are going to tell me lol x

Good luck with your WI tomorrow then Leelee! :D

xx

Thanks guys glad I can entertain with my rants and glad that they are understood even more. Your all the best :D
Had a good night last night chatting and watching how to lose a guy in 10 days very enjoyable. Left me a bit tired today tho and just off to bed now but I feel like I've Been away from this site for too long. This is my new addiction lol not food. Went to view a house today with my mate and omg it's amazing I really hope we get it. There is a lot of interest but I think we made a good inpression on the current tennant who will report back about us tonight

And I hadn't finished stupid phone lol. Anyway it's gonna be alot more expensive than living at home but hey life is about living and taking risks and if in 6 months I'm really struggling I know I always have a nice home to come back to. My brother is already planning in moving into my room however so I have warned him I want it back if I need it haha.
Was a little annoyed today. I met a few mates I havt seen since Xmas and not one of them said I looked any different :( I told them I'd lost 22lbs so far and I couldn't have got enough praise for that but pysically I clearly look no different. So I've got home and had a good long stare in the mirror and in worried my jiggly bits are never going to go no matter how much weight i'm losing or lost I can't see it going in the places I really want it too :( but I can only carry on the way I am. Do my best power on threw and I know it will go eventually. I would have thought I would have lost those little secondary boobs by now tho. That pinch of fat that sits on your ribs under your boobs if anyone knows what I'm talking about haha. Anyway I must get to bed. Need to catch up on all your diarys tomorrow. Sweet dreams lovely people

So I'm more than a little annoyed. After the episode with the friends I havnt seen in a few months I've gone a little depressive today. Been a little moody all day and feeling a bit 'what's the point' even tho I've been 100% from the start I felt like giving up today. Am I really unhappy as an overweight person. Yes! Do I really need to take such drastics measures. Yes! Should I continue? Yes! I've answered all my own questions but still struggled so badly to notice any difference in myself. I see the numbers coming off but the numbers don't mean anything to me. I want to see physical results. And I've been naughty AGAIN and weighed myself. Bad bad bad bad bad idea. According to my home scales I've lost a lb all week. One measly lb! And an hour later (yes I did weigh myself again no idea why) I was almost at a sts!!! I can't be dealing with that right now. If I can't see physical results I NEED those meaningless numbers to be going down!
I needed a serious slap across the face and a good shake with someone shouting at me to open my eyes and take a good hard look. So I did the next best thing and thought I'd try on those jeans I have hanging on the back of my door. Now a couple of weeks ago I couldn't get them over my arse so to find they pulled all the way and then to see I could even DO them up I was in shock. Granted I still can't wear them as I have serious love handles poking over the top but I can actually get them on. These are a 14 but I'm not exagurating they must really be a 12 as I then moved on to my skinny 14 jeans that I love but the belt straps are both broken at the back where Im usually constanty pulling them up and so I've not worn them for months and guess what. They fit!!! I can actually ment the straps and start wearing them again. No muffin top or anything just right! I didn't want to stop there either I then moved on to my 2 very mini skirts and yes you guessed it they both now fit too. Not that I'd be wearing them in this weather but I can wear them!!! So I still want those numbers but I'm obviously getting the physical results I'm just not seeing it.
Highly recomend anyone just starting out to find a smaller peice of clothing that you want to get into or used to get into and make an actual note of how they fit you know. Ie can you get them over your bum. How far can you do them up etc. Then when it comes to trying them on again next you can know for sure the difference. As I admit even after I done my jeans up I doubted myself and thought 'could I do that 2 weeks ago anyway and just didy try hard enough?'
So after a depressive day I am feeling much better. Next stop finding out these clothes are now to big for me :)

Ahhhh sat here with my porridge while mates are having a Chinese. I did try to leave before hand but she wouldn't let me :( so want just one satay chicken :(

Ok so now I know why I've been finding LL so easy. Because most people I know, know that I'm doing it therfore are not offering or tempting me with food. I have been round a mates house today and her bf came home and ordered Chinese. Not knowing him at all I just told him that I'm being healthy and didn't want any Chinese. However when the food came there was loads and several times he offered me some. One of which is my absolute favourite satay chicken. One dish he thought tasted a bit funny and so my friend tried some and just said it tasted like chicken. I mentioned I would taste it and prob tell him the same thing if I could and twice he litterally picked a piece up to hand it to me and tried to convince me that this little bit won't hurt. Wow it was soooo hard to say no and I'm amazed at how I actually managed it. Normally even if I didn't want it I would have just taken it to be polite but I stayed strong. Wow!! If I can get threw that I can most certianly stay away from food for the duration of this plan. I must admit I did think about stopping at mcdonalds on the way home. But it was just a thought and I didn't do it :D I have def made myself proud today

Well done for resisting honey! You are much stronger than you think.
I also told everyone what diet I'm doing and to be honest I found it easy to say no to others offering me food.
I wish I could say no to me too though ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for not giving in to the temptation. xx

Well done Joy! That's just brilliant!... Chinese is my fave too... and had friends over the other night, and they ordered take away... all the choices I'd have gone for if it was me eating it! Aaaahhhh!! Was so tough, it's the amazing smell! But, resisted... and it feels good doesn't it? Empowering! Anyway, well done again... you go girl! :D

xx

Thanks girls. It does feel really good. I have discovered I'm much stronger than I thought and left feeling happy rather than guilty and upset with myself. :) I'm in a good place a better place than I realised.

Gembritney said:
ahhhh thats worth trying.... how long did u freeze it for?? x

As soon as I buy them they go in the freezer, I take one out in the morning so come lunch time it's lovely and cold mmmm chewy mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Yeah, I did get s picture pop into my brain.
Glad you sorted it out though, clever you.
:0bathtime:

Joy86 said:
So I'm more than a little annoyed. After the episode with the friends I havnt seen in a few months I've gone a little depressive today. Been a little moody all day and feeling a bit 'what's the point' even tho I've been 100% from the start I felt like giving up today. Am I really unhappy as an overweight person. Yes! Do I really need to take such drastics measures. Yes! Should I continue? Yes! I've answered all my own questions but still struggled so badly to notice any difference in myself. I see the numbers coming off but the numbers don't mean anything to me. I want to see physical results. And I've been naughty AGAIN and weighed myself. Bad bad bad bad bad idea. According to my home scales I've lost a lb all week. One measly lb! And an hour later (yes I did weigh myself again no idea why) I was almost at a sts!!! I can't be dealing with that right now. If I can't see physical results I NEED those meaningless numbers to be going down!
I needed a serious slap across the face and a good shake with someone shouting at me to open my eyes and take a good hard look. So I did the next best thing and thought I'd try on those jeans I have hanging on the back of my door. Now a couple of weeks ago I couldn't get them over my arse so to find they pulled all the way and then to see I could even DO them up I was in shock. Granted I still can't wear them as I have serious love handles poking over the top but I can actually get them on. These are a 14 but I'm not exagurating they must really be a 12 as I then moved on to my skinny 14 jeans that I love but the belt straps are both broken at the back where Im usually constanty pulling them up and so I've not worn them for months and guess what. They fit!!! I can actually ment the straps and start wearing them again. No muffin top or anything just right! I didn't want to stop there either I then moved on to my 2 very mini skirts and yes you guessed it they both now fit too. Not that I'd be wearing them in this weather but I can wear them!!! So I still want those numbers but I'm obviously getting the physical results I'm just not seeing it.
Highly recomend anyone just starting out to find a smaller peice of clothing that you want to get into or used to get into and make an actual note of how they fit you know. Ie can you get them over your bum. How far can you do them up etc. Then when it comes to trying them on again next you can know for sure the difference. As I admit even after I done my jeans up I doubted myself and thought 'could I do that 2 weeks ago anyway and just didy try hard enough?'
So after a depressive day I am feeling much better. Next stop finding out these clothes are now to big for me :)

I took pictures of myself in a pair of trousers I want to get into not a pretty site now but will be soon :)

Well done. Happy clothes dumping xx

That's a good idea doves. Can't get better than pictures really. I'm gonna do that now. Doesn't matter how horrible they are. They are for our eyes only lol. Great tip

Well done Sam. I don't own any scales. Just get weighed once a week at LL Maintenance class, otherwise I'd drive myself crazy. :eek:

Back