Total Solution Marie's Exante Diet Diary

atouchofbalance

Week 1
Well my pack came last weekend and I'd decided to start the diet on Monday (the most common day to start a diet!) also because I have two heavy weeks of office work and i'll be so busy (working 7am to 6pm with half hour lunch) that won't have time to eat ordinary food anyways and a good way to start Exante.

I ordered the Winter Warmer month pack - a) because I used to love the porridge on Cambridge, it really felt liked I'd had a satisfying hot meal, b) I'm not a shake person really C) I was curious to try the carbonara meal.

Monday

Started off with a breakfast bar and it filled the spot at about 9.30 (2 1/2 hours after arriving in work).
Nearly forgot the lunch one but had a porridge at 3 pm ....perfect just what I expected.
I arrived home about 7 pm exhausted and had the carbonara which was disappointing as the pasta didn't seem to want to go soft and it tasted very salty.

Tuesday much the same.

Wednesday - horror of horrors forgot to pick up my packs as I went out the door and although I have a half day today (finishing at 3 as my parents are up) know I can't survive without food of some sort. Decided to walk to Marks and Spencers at 12 and get some pure protein 3 packs of meat/fish.......decided on smoked mackrel. Was lovely. was starting to feel hungry around 3 so had some chicken breast. I then forgot to take a pack as I just wasn't hungry and it was only when going to bed realised I'd not had one so had a porridge then.

Thursday,
The busiest day yet in the office but remembered the packs :) all taken appropriately, loads of water drank and not feeling hungry, feeling positive and liking the figures on the scale in the morning.

Friday - yay a full day off to myself and the sun is glorious. Porridge in the sun for brekky. Took the parents out to a quaint little tea shop and they ate icecream in the shade whilst I had a black Earl Grey in the sun (bit of a sun worshipper)....Got back home and realised not had a pack, so had a bar. Son and daughterinlaw came over and brought tea with them (corned beef hash) and I was good and had a carbonara.

Feeling good and nearly first week through already...:)

Hi. Welcome and good luck Marie.

Good luck on your journey!

Good luck with the plan.. a good start makes you feel really good about it all and that anything is possible

Start weight - 16 stone 12 :cry:
Week 1 - 16 stone - lost 12lbs :clap:
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11