Marinade syns

tinabell

Hi i know about the 1 syn for every 20 calories guide but i was wondering if anyone can help me work this one out as the marinade is mainly fruit so i am hoping it will be a little bit less as my OH has just used about half a bottle as a base for our fruity curry! :eek: It is Asda Extra special Mango and Brazilian lime marinade, ingredients: water, mango puree 17%, lime juice from concentrate 12%, mango 11%, sugar, vegetable oil, white wine vinegar, cornflour, red chilli puree, salt, coriander, chilli flakes, lime zest.

Nutritional info per 100g: energy 530kj/126kcal, protein 0.4g, carbohydrate 18.6g of which sugars 13.7g, fat 5.6g of which saturates 0.7g, fibre 2.3g sodium 0.31g. The bottle is 260g. Please help as i want my curly wurly tonight! :cry:

ok thanks i was hoping someone could work it out on the syns online thing to be more accurate but ive checked the bottle and divided quantities etc, there was only abt 1/3 of a bottle used between 2 of us (and a small child portion lol) so i will say abt 3 syns so i can live with that! :D

Back