marisa peer ? low carb no dairy HELP

elizabethjohn

read an article by marisa peer and it sounded good ..... is there a name for this diet that i can look up here ? ... I need advice on foods to eat and how many carbs a day allowed ?
eating lots of salad, tuna, eggs, veg, sweet potato, ? meat and water ........

Marisa works my using hypnotherapy. Google her for more info. You can pick up her book, that comes with a CD, on Play and Amazon. She runs seminars as well.
I used the book and CD together and it did help but my head wasn't ready. She advocates a no dairy, no wheat/gluten diet (or the book does anyway!)

More about Marisa

I was once in contact with her about setting up a forum/community for those following her and she is a lovely lady x

elizabethjohn said:
read an article by marisa peer and it sounded good ..... is there a name for this diet that i can look up here ? ... I need advice on foods to eat and how many carbs a day allowed ?
eating lots of salad, tuna, eggs, veg, sweet potato, ? meat and water ........

I'm following Marisa Peer's plan - got the book, listen to the visualisation CD every night - it's great! Get the book! It's well worth having a look at her website - there's a page on there called 'The foods I rate and the foods I hate' - that'll give you an idea of what you can eat.

But there's no calorie or carb counting. You restrict your intake of wheat and dairy (after reading the book and listening to the CD you probably won't want to eat either anyway!) And you can eat meat, poultry, eggs, nuts, fruit and veg freely. :)

Haven't read her book but it sounds a bit like a paleo diet in that you don't eat anyything processed or that wouldn't have been eaten by our ancestors.

I personally prefer the primal variation that permits diary in moderation. Milk and cheese are excellent sources of calcium, zinc, vit b and fat and have been shown to ACTUALLY promote weight loss.

Haven't read her book but it sounds a bit like a paleo diet in that you don't eat anyything processed or that wouldn't have been eaten by our ancestors.

I personally prefer the primal variation that permits diary in moderation. Milk and cheese are excellent sources of calcium, zinc, vit b and fat and have been shown to ACTUALLY promote weight loss.

It is very similar to paleo. I personally follow her three principles, but also eat things like low fat dairy, and low GI bread. It's just about being healthy as far as I'm concerned, but I do follow her guidelines and the book is great for general NLP purposes too!

Thanks for info Fattack (this section is like a ghost town), getting new Kindle (dog ate last one) on Monday so might get her book.

Oh and excellent progress on your own weightloss, I really like your diet "principles" although I would struggle with the non weighing.

The reason I'm not weighing is because I was doing it every day and getting a bit obsessed XD I'll be back to regular weighing in July, hopefully with a bit less stress about it!

I have just ordered this book & CD. Can anyone give me an update on their experience of it please?

Are you updating it through the tickerfactory, and then clicking get code? Then copying and pasting the code?

Have you tried clicking on your ticket factory.com? The pin you began with should still be 'remembered' in there.

Back