Marissa Peers 'you can be thin' anyone read?

daisydoll

Gold Member
I've not heard of it before but have just started reading the threads on this site about it and it looks like it could be really interesting. Mind you i have the Paul McKenna book/cd and didn't really get anywhere with that...

Hello there, yes I have read it a couple times and it's a good book. I just wasn't able to put it into practice. The cd is great, really relaxing. I think you should listen to it anyhow, it might prepare you for refeeding etc.:)

Hi Daisydoll,
I read this a while back, and like you had lots of those lightbub moments.. didn't work for me however, but I didn't listen to the CD often enough I think...
It has however worked for others, so I would say definitely worth a go!
Well done on the weight loss so far - amazing!
MrsJ

i thought her views on some of the foods we eat - bread and milk in particular are interesting.
ive been looking at following a more GL sort of diet when eating again - but the things she says about certain foods have given me a lot to think about
daisy x

Yeah I have switched to soya milk but after reading the ingredients list I am unsure if it's better or worse lol. Also cheese is my no1 trigger food and avoiding it will be a big plus for me.

Yeah I have switched to soya milk but after reading the ingredients list I am unsure if it's better or worse lol. Also cheese is my no1 trigger food and avoiding it will be a big plus for me.

whats wrong with soya milk then? oh its all so confusing!

daisy x

Hiya,
not bought the book, but have the CD. have scrapped cow's milk altogether, I've gone with rice milk - can't stand soya milk.
bread she likens to concrete lining the gut, and milk she's not happy about the way it is pasteurised - put me right off.

Back