ProPoints No Going Back

Look in Poundland huni!

SW chips. Weigh ur pots put in a pan cover with water bring to the boil and boil for 5minutes. Then put on a bake tray spray with fry light (I sometmes put some nandos chip sprinke on) then cook for half an hour turnin half way and spray again I love them
Xx

So I'm sat waiting for my boyfriend and decided I might as well fill my diary in as I'm so full from dinner I definitely won't be eating any more today!!

Tuesday 22nd January

Total Daily ProPoints Allowance: 26pp
Total Weekly ProPoints Allowance: 46/49pp

Breakfast
Was at the Docs so skipped brekki today!

Total - 0pp

Lunch
Weight Watchers Lasagne - 7pp

Total - 7pp

Dinner
1/2 Cheese & Mushroom Quiche - 10pp
Salad - 0pp
1 x tbsp of Pizza Express Light Dressing - 1pp
1/2 Packet of Pasta n Sauce Chicken and mushroom made with Skimmed Milk - 4pp

Total - 15pp

Snacks
Creme Egg (oops) - 6pp
1 x Glass of Wine - 5pp

Total - 11pp

Total Daily ProPoints Used - 26pp
Total Weekly ProPoints Used - 7pp/48pp
Total Weekly ProPoints Remaining - 39/49pp

Shouldn't have eaten the Creme Egg but couldn't resist!! Need to eat up my weeklies anyway so not going to punish myself. After my tea I feel like I can't possibly be losing weight but have decided that if weigh in doesn't go my way on Sat I will just have to re-think how I use my points and try more fruit and veg and less starch and carbs/butter! It's been hard having no money and eating out of my cupboards but we will see how it goes!

Charlotte xxxx

Hello!

I am a lapsed WWer who has restarted today......yet to update my information.......but caught your diary and your food looks like the type I'd like so here to subscribe if that is OK!
Good luck and keep it up

Of course dizzydawnie - the more the merrier :) I am loving the diet so far - though realised how large my portions have got since I last did WW - no surprises I gained over a stone in 4 months!! Will try and keep it up but the weekend is vast approaching!! hehe xxx

Thank you - that does reassure me. So far so good today but my word am I peckish now! Can't wait for my tea. Been trying to get a list together of what I'm going to go shopping for to save money and be healthy! Planning is not my forte though and need to think of things that can be used in more than one dish!

Very stressed today - my boyfriends ex (and the mother of his children) is making it 100% impossible for us to see each other and it's really getting me down. Why did i have to fall in total, complete, heart stopping, can't live without you love with someone with three children and a completely psycho ex girlfriend?!

Sorry just really needed to rant as the story has just got worse today and I love him but i don't know how much longer we can go on like this?! Really want to turn to the crisp cupboard - luckily there is none in there - but need to think about the positives of how much more comfortable I will feel around him with a bit more weight off me. And I will also probably feel less in her shadow because she may be crazy but she is thin :/

Sorry - heart poured out! Is that what these diaries are for?!

xxx

Just had a lovely shower so thought I would sit down with a black tea and fill out my food diary:

Thursday 24th January

Breakfast
2 x Special K Berry Bars - 4pp
Sugar Free Raspbery Jelly - 0pp

Total - 4pp

Lunch
Cheese & Mushroom Quiche - 6pp
Pasta n Sauce - 3pp
Salad - 0pp

Total - 9pp

Dinner
100g Prawns - 2pp
Stirfry Veg - 0pp
Noodles - 6pp
Sauce - 3pp

Total - 11pp

Snacks
Nothing!

Total Daily ProPoints Used - 24pp
Total Weekly ProPoints Used - 0pp/39pp
Total Weekly ProPoints Remaining - 39/49pp

Feeling full and satisfied so hoping no night time cravings occur later on!!

xxxx

Thank you - that does reassure me. So far so good today but my word am I peckish now! Can't wait for my tea. Been trying to get a list together of what I'm going to go shopping for to save money and be healthy! Planning is not my forte though and need to think of things that can be used in more than one dish!

Very stressed today - my boyfriends ex (and the mother of his children) is making it 100% impossible for us to see each other and it's really getting me down. Why did i have to fall in total, complete, heart stopping, can't live without you love with someone with three children and a completely psycho ex girlfriend?!

Sorry just really needed to rant as the story has just got worse today and I love him but i don't know how much longer we can go on like this?! Really want to turn to the crisp cupboard - luckily there is none in there - but need to think about the positives of how much more comfortable I will feel around him with a bit more weight off me. And I will also probably feel less in her shadow because she may be crazy but she is thin :/

Sorry - heart poured out! Is that what these diaries are for?!

xxx

Sorry about your problems. Hope all works out for the best xx
What meal ideas have you got for shopping? I had square wrap pizza tonight and tomorrow night I'm having jacket potato cheese and beans with salad x

O no :( aren't ex's jus sh*t! Carls ex used t always email me saying her n carl were together when they weren't and sometimes if we saw her out she wud start someone problems!!!
So is she makin things so hard for u seein him?
Food looks good! And u do right to plan babe I no they really tewll u too at the meeting but sometimes if I dint plan I wouldn't stick too it!
Xxxx

The boys are havin shepards pie I'm havin like a mince curry with ww mash llol so no nowt exciting :( xxx

I made an awesome shepards pie the other day with mince onions carrots and buttenut squash with a stock pot put in it for flavour.. then instead of puttin the mash on top i had a baked potato and filled my plate with carrots it was only 11 propoints and i was so full i couldnt move :) xxx

Hello girls,

I've been reading through, love your diary, I'm from Queensbury in bradford so just 10 mins away!!

I'm also getting married this year so fully motivated!!

:). X

O no :( aren't ex's jus sh*t! Carls ex used t always email me saying her n carl were together when they weren't and sometimes if we saw her out she wud start someone problems!!!
So is she makin things so hard for u seein him?
Food looks good! And u do right to plan babe I no they really tewll u too at the meeting but sometimes if I dint plan I wouldn't stick too it!
Xxxx

Thanks Sammie - glad to see it isn't just me but sorry about her doing that with Carl they are just rubbish! Oh yeah she sent me things saying they are still together but i know they aren't. Yeah she's refusing to look after the kids so that he can't see me because she's told him if he has the kids round at mine then he's never seeing them again. She's mental but hoping it will die down - just think he's feeling the pressure!

Yeah I am defo trying to plan - really want to start going to meetings but it clashes with my Thai Chi class! Might see if i can find one on a different day somewhere near!

xxxxx

Hello girls,

I've been reading through, love your diary, I'm from Queensbury in bradford so just 10 mins away!!

I'm also getting married this year so fully motivated!!

:). X

Hi :)

Ooo my Mum is from Queensbury!! I spend quite a bit of time up there as my nana and uncles and cousins still live there :) Congrats on the wedding! When is it planned for? xxx

It's a small world isn't it!! It's planned for oct this year but my hen do is end of July so i wanna b as close to goal as possible by then!! :) xx

Thanks Sammie - glad to see it isn't just me but sorry about her doing that with Carl they are just rubbish! Oh yeah she sent me things saying they are still together but i know they aren't. Yeah she's refusing to look after the kids so that he can't see me because she's told him if he has the kids round at mine then he's never seeing them again. She's mental but hoping it will die down - just think he's feeling the pressure!

Yeah I am defo trying to plan - really want to start going to meetings but it clashes with my Thai Chi class! Might see if i can find one on a different day somewhere near!

xxxxx

yeh hopefully it will die down she jus needs to realise no matter what she does he isnt going to get back with her n then she will back off!!

im going t have to stop going t my meetin :( boooo but i will continue alone on and wit ppls help on here!

have a good weekend luv
xxx

Back