Market Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bakedbeanleg

fat fighter!
i know it's a bit weird, but since i started LT i cant get enough of cooking programmes and i'm glued to UKTV food! Anyways... i've managed to get tickets for market kitchen and it's in a couple of weeks....and you get to eat the posh chef's food!

now heres a quandary.... do i sack it off, or think blow it for a day and get to have samples from a chef with 2 michellin stars???

TWO MICHELLIN STARS! :confused:

Honestly...in a nutshell DON'T EVEN DARE GIVE UP EVEN FOR ONE DAY!! (GROWLS) :mad:;):D

It is not worth it sweetie!! Now keep on LT!! :)

I personally wouldnt give up for a day as its really hard to get back on track and not worth it in the long run!!

grrrr! yeah i think the same, thought when i applied it would be ages till i got any tickets (and hopefully off LT....I'm finishing 3rd December..)

hey ho- thanks for that- pulled me back into reality!

Ya have done so well so far, it would be such a shame if ya fell off the wagon, just think ya have only a couple of months to go before ya are down to your ideal weight.

i would still go but i wouldnt eat anything stick to black coffee and water and enjoy being on tv you have done so well dont spoil it , by the way me to with uktv food programmes i watch them all the time got some great tips and tried them out on the family my hubby loves me on this diet i am sure i have never cooked so much all healthy i might add ..x

i cant even watch those on tv, let alone be able to sit there... still early days tho!

.x.

I hear ya!! Was ad still am addicted to all food related programmes, esp with Gordom Ramsey..mmmmmm...eee....owwwww

Back