market kitchen

bakedbeanleg

fat fighter!
hi peeps, sorry i've not been on for a while (mega laptop issues) but thought i'd just update! dont know if anyone remembers, but i got the chance to be a "diner" on market kitchen, but wasn't sure whether to eat the dishes or not!!

well to cut a long story short, i decided to eat anything meaty and nothing else, so i still got to be part of the day and i was good, no wine or carbs...! the day was awesome, the chefs were tonia buxton (from my greek kitchen) who cooked this yummy pork dish and michael caines (who made an orange tart-which i didnt try (but looked mega)) and it was fab!!

I've posted some pics from the day in my albums, so have a gander if you fancy (plus they're the first lot of photos i've had taken since my weight loss)

If anyone is in the camden/london area, i would definately consider going to watch it being filmed (i think they're still looking for diners) just go on the uktvfood website to apply!! :)

tonia was really lovely in real life too, she wasnt mardy and came to talk to everybody!

ah thanks you guys! i'll tell my mum, she'll be chuffed with that!

Wow you look stunning in the pics. Looks like a great time was had! your bubs is lovely too, how old is she now? Simone x

she's nearly 8 months old now, she's sooo good! we went trick or treatin last night (no that she knew much about it, mind...!)

C:\Documents and Settings\868422\My Documents\My Pictures\halloween '08\copy of dublin 096.jpg

oops there was a piccie there but it didnt work!

6 stone thats amazing how long did that take u?are you on the refeed now?

i been on now for just over 4 months, but not yet on re-feed, going to start re-feed on 3rd dec, so a little bit longer to go :sigh:

Aww 8 mths, her 1st halloween!! bless!
You've done so well with sticking at the diet 4 mths, Simone x

oooh I remember you trying to decide what to do so am glad you managed to enjoy it and still stay on track :Dx

you look absolutely fantastic ! well done x

wow you look absolutely amazing well doneand in only 4mths you must be so proud of yourself

xx

wow you look absolutely amazing well doneand in only 4mths you must be so proud of yourself

xx

i know, when i look back now at some old photos, it seems crazy that it was only 4 months ago that i was so unhappy! this diet really has changed my life, i have so much confidence now!! thanks for the lovely comments everyone x

Back