Mark's Daily Diary

Wooohooo Well done Mark, I had a similar result today! :D:D Feels great doesn't it? xxx

Day 14:

Didn't have my first shake until 2:15pm today, was on water up until then, just didn't feel hungry in the morning. Had my soup around 7:15pm. Felt generally OK today.

Weigh-in Wk 2:

Lost 4.5lb, so not such a brilliant result this week, but at least it's just over a stone in 2 weeks, so not the end of the world. Chemist said I should up my exercising to see better results in the coming weeks, which is easier said than done when you have little energy! :(

Thanks Nikki, I don't know why, I was kind of expecting more....I can see a difference in size, even more so after trying on the clothes over the weekend. I said at the beginning of the week I'd be happy with 4lb to make it 1stone, but not the weigh-in has been, I'm slightly disappointed.

Morning mark! 4.5 is a fab loss!!

glad to see ur doing well, although the dissapointing loss to yourself may be due to lack of "movement" ??

keep up with the fybogel, and hopefully a good clear out will give u a big loss for next week!!

Hope you and family are well, stay strong!! its working!! and you reallt havnt got long left!

Thanks Lauren, maybe you're right regarding the clear out....i'll keep at it and like you said, maybe a good result will come next week.

I've already spoke to the Chemist about the refeed program, as I'll be coming off soon for holidays, so just want to be aware of what is involved. I'm going to make my decision when to come off on a weekly basis (i.e.: if the loss next week is less, then I may as well move to a "normal" diet and get 2-3 a week losses).

Could it be that I don't have a massive amount to lose anyway, that the results are now quite low?

Absolutely! I was hugely overweight, and still am really... so my losses are not too dissapointing... but only because iv still got another 2 stone to loose realistically..

youve only got a stone and a little bit to go, so ur body cant afford to loose massive chunks like 6 - 7lbs like some people, it would be too much of a shock!

considering how little you have to loose, i think your losses are fantastic, and i really would be worried at all, id be made up!!

i

I think were all guilty of that to be honest, im my own worst critic and refuse to believe iv lost any weight at all haha

but the scales dont lie.. so hang in their, and all of a sudden it will catch up with you as it has me...

Yeah, you're right...I should try to remain focussed and see how it goes.

Thanks again for your fab support! ;)

Mark

Thought I would join, because I am on my 5th attempt :cry:at getting through the first week, can't believe how low my willpower is.

I look at people's weightloss i.e. LovelyLauren as my starting weight is just a bit more than yours WAS and I want to kick myself for not sticking to it. :break_diet:

Anyway Day 1 again, will have to keep posting to keep me on track.

Bye Bye for now.:wave_cry:

Thought I would join, because I am on my 5th attempt :cry:at getting through the first week, can't believe how low my willpower is.

I look at people's weightloss i.e. LovelyLauren as my starting weight is just a bit more than yours WAS and I want to kick myself for not sticking to it. :break_diet:

Anyway Day 1 again, will have to keep posting to keep me on track.

Bye Bye for now.:wave_cry:

Welcome on board (again)... :)

Try keeping a diary like I did. I found it helped a lot to keep track of daily trials and tribulations....it will also give you something to look back on later on and, in my case, make me not want to go through it again! lol

Wow a stone in 2 weeks thats great! Your doing better than me hun!

Thanks Maj3091 I will try and keep a diary as it will keep my mind off food. I have lasted a whole 4 days on this diet before and then stopped (silly silly girl), so am determined to get to 7 days, as everyone says that after the first week it gets easier.

Will keep posting as this site is very supportive unlike some other sites who are very rude about LT.

Hi Mark, well done on your weight loss. I was hoping for another big loss this week too but just lost 5lbs. I have alot to lose so was expecting at least 7lbs but any weigh off is a good thing x

Well done Mark!! 4.5 lbs is fantastic!! A stone in 2 weeks - for goodness' sake pal - what do you want?????? ;);)

You're doing brilliantly - really - I know we always want more, we're all the same but just think what you'd say to someone else in your position. Comparitively speaking you don't have all that much to lose so it has to be worth sticking this out as long as you can to lose it as quickly as you can ...... ? Just MHO xx

Thanks Jan, I know I should be happy about it, just for some reason don't feel that way....to be honest not really felt that happy since being on this diet, maybe something to do with sugar decrease or something. Family complaining i'm irritable and more grumpy that usual, always feeling cold and tired.

I guess I just wanted more result for my ailments! lol

heya, well done on 4.5lbs.. Weeks when im disappointed I just try to think of any other diet I can lose this much on so quickly.. I can't find it.. yep its tough but we can control our emotions to an extent.. keep head up, stay positive and think about how great it is to be a stone less than 2 weeks ago

Back