Mark's Daily Diary

Mark I think your doing brilliantly!!

My energy comes and goes on this diet.. I hope you find yours soon!!

We are having very similar weight losses!!

Thats is a brilliant loss!!! Keep it up I know you can do it!! Try not to let it get you down to much!!

Hi Chelly! :)

Where you been hiding?

My OH did some boiled eggs the other night and I immediately thought of you! lol

I'm going to take things a week at a time. Mid last week, I was ready for re-feeding this week, but I've bit the bullet for another week. Need to see if I can get this carcass up and moving some more, see if that helps over this week.

Exercise is supposed to release endorphins which make you feel good, so I'll see if it helps! lol

Hope you're keeping well and good to see you at your goal....you ready for re-feeding then?

haha!!! mmmm boiled eggs!!!

Ive had a busy week this week.. and was staying at my boyfriends but Lots of arguements with him meant I havent been in the house much!! lol!! But still managed to stay off the drink so wooohooo!! Ive made progress lol!!

How are you keeping?? did you do much this weekend??

haha well that might be true, I went to the zoo the other day which is all up hill and although it killed me I was really happy... But that could have been down to seeing all the cute animals..

There was a bear in its area by itself digging and when we walked up the side it came over and stood up on its hind legs and walked over to us at the window thing! It was sooo cute I wanted to take it home!!

Got some pictures of it that I will put up tomorrow :) lol

Hmmm Well the chemist said to me about refeeding today but I decided to do another week... Really not ready for eating again yet...

Glad they didnt pressure me but I think they said I have to refeed next week :( Hopefully I will feel better about it then!!

Well 2 meals down now, 1 to go. Not hungry at all, but I must admit I really miss my skimmed milk, slightly addicted to tea with milk.

Well done chick your doing well!!

If you really need a bit of milk in there.. why not try adding a heaped teaspoon of the vanilla to your teas?? it doesnt really make it taste like milk but does make it taste a bit creamier... Personnaly I dont like it but some people do!

haha!!! mmmm boiled eggs!!!

Ive had a busy week this week.. and was staying at my boyfriends but Lots of arguements with him meant I havent been in the house much!! lol!! But still managed to stay off the drink so wooohooo!! Ive made progress lol!!

How are you keeping?? did you do much this weekend??

haha well that might be true, I went to the zoo the other day which is all up hill and although it killed me I was really happy... But that could have been down to seeing all the cute animals..

There was a bear in its area by itself digging and when we walked up the side it came over and stood up on its hind legs and walked over to us at the window thing! It was sooo cute I wanted to take it home!!

Got some pictures of it that I will put up tomorrow :) lol

Hmmm Well the chemist said to me about refeeding today but I decided to do another week... Really not ready for eating again yet...

Glad they didnt pressure me but I think they said I have to refeed next week :( Hopefully I will feel better about it then!!

Ah that explains your absence. Sorry to hear about the B/F problems, hope you sort it out between you one way or another...life is too short for that stuff. ;)

I'm a sucker for animals too, my little one wants to be a vet when she's older so we're forever at the zoos and wildlife areas.

This weekend was quite busy, up at my dads setting up his new pc on Saturday, then little one at a party yesterday, which I stayed at. It was the daughter of my mate who'd been on LT for 5 weeks and did 2.5stones....he's off it now and eating like a good one yesterday. I was forever being offered all the niceties, but kept my will power and said no (i'm glad my water bottle was plastic and not glass, it would have shattered with how I gripped it when offered some sticky chocolate cake! lol).

My chemist only asked me about a goal this morning, it had never been discussed before that...wasn't a problem, as I never really had a goal so to speak, just wanted to get to something I felt comfortable with.

Good luck with your final week anyway....the refeed looks interesting reading the paperwork he gave me...I'm looking forward to the retraining my body to some healthy eating, in the knowledge that I can always come back to this if it's struggling to maintain.

Ah that explains your absence. Sorry to hear about the B/F problems, hope you sort it out between you one way or another...life is too short for that stuff. ;)

I'm a sucker for animals too, my little one wants to be a vet when she's older so we're forever at the zoos and wildlife areas.

This weekend was quite busy, up at my dads setting up his new pc on Saturday, then little one at a party yesterday, which I stayed at. It was the daughter of my mate who'd been on LT for 5 weeks and did 2.5stones....he's off it now and eating like a good one yesterday. I was forever being offered all the niceties, but kept my will power and said no (i'm glad my water bottle was plastic and not glass, it would have shattered with how I gripped it when offered some sticky chocolate cake! lol).

My chemist only asked me about a goal this morning, it had never been discussed before that...wasn't a problem, as I never really had a goal so to speak, just wanted to get to something I felt comfortable with.

Good luck with your final week anyway....the refeed looks interesting reading the paperwork he gave me...I'm looking forward to the retraining my body to some healthy eating, in the knowledge that I can always come back to this if it's struggling to maintain.

Awww I always wanted to be a vet but I wouldnt be able to put the sick animals down even though it would be helping them...

MY dad always said If I was a vet my house would be like a zoo of all the animals that were sicks and i wouldnt be able to put them down lol!!

:O that cake sounds lovely!!
Well done for not having any... I def think I would have caved!! lol!!! Yep I think being comfortable in yourself is the main thing!!!

Hows work today?? Im just about to go and get ready.. First day back after 3 weeks off.. and Im working a 3 til 11.30 shift :( :( :(

Awww I always wanted to be a vet but I wouldnt be able to put the sick animals down even though it would be helping them...

MY dad always said If I was a vet my house would be like a zoo of all the animals that were sicks and i wouldnt be able to put them down lol!!

:O that cake sounds lovely!!
Well done for not having any... I def think I would have caved!! lol!!! Yep I think being comfortable in yourself is the main thing!!!

Hows work today?? Im just about to go and get ready.. First day back after 3 weeks off.. and Im working a 3 til 11.30 shift :( :( :(

I think my little one would be the same...she still cries now if an animal dies on TV in the programs like Roar and the like....she gets so emotionally attached. I hope she does stick with it anyway, she's only 9 and been wanting to this for 4 years, so who knows.

Work going OK, apart from being bloody freezing...big jumper tomorrow! lol

Good luck on your first day back...they probably won't let you in the front door with all the weight loss! lmao.

Ill be truthful with you... I still cry when an animal dies on tv... Im a big softie when it comes to animals I love them so much!! I cant watch those animal shelter programmes or wildlife programmes because I cry... the boyfriend hates it and shouts at me for being soppy...

I cried in the cinema and I am legend when the dog died and he shouted out in the cinema... "oh my god I cant belive your fing crying" lol!!

So sounds like your daughter will be the same as me im afraid lol!!!

Hmmm Just got off the phone to work because they messed up my pay and turns out im off today and working tomorrow which I had got the wrong way round... My bad lol!!!

Ill be truthful with you... I still cry when an animal dies on tv... Im a big softie when it comes to animals I love them so much!! I cant watch those animal shelter programmes or wildlife programmes because I cry... the boyfriend hates it and shouts at me for being soppy...

I cried in the cinema and I am legend when the dog died and he shouted out in the cinema... "oh my god I cant belive your fing crying" lol!!

So sounds like your daughter will be the same as me im afraid lol!!!

Hmmm Just got off the phone to work because they messed up my pay and turns out im off today and working tomorrow which I had got the wrong way round... My bad lol!!!

I can handle her crying as she still comes to me for comfort (real daddies girl), so I can make the most of that, I know it won't last for ever! :(

Lucky you about work eh...good job you had to ring them though, would have been bad if you'd turned up! lol

Anyway, just made "another" coffee I'm that cold and therefore need to start doing some work again.

Thanks for dropping by-nice to see you again! :)

Lol.. Yup i was a daddies girl!! Just always do right by her and she will be a daddies girl forever!!!

Aaah.. Enjoy work... Im currently sat in trackies and a hoodie watching tv.. Relaxing :p lol!!

(sorry to be mean but I had to do it) lol... Speak to you soon x

Well done chick your doing well!!

If you really need a bit of milk in there.. why not try adding a heaped teaspoon of the vanilla to your teas?? it doesnt really make it taste like milk but does make it taste a bit creamier... Personnaly I dont like it but some people do!

Thanks Chelly I have tried that and it is o.k., but I prefer the vanilla in my Coffee. I will have to start drinking more coffee, but it gives you stinky breath:eek:. So with coffee and keto breath I am going to stink for a while, at least I will be lighter though:D

Slimmer, but stinkier, need to get to my chemist and get my mint spray (LT friendly) asap.

Lol mines been really bad... My boyfriend wont even kiss me anymore :p lol

Lol mines been really bad... My boyfriend wont even kiss me anymore :p lol

PMSL - That's he's excuse!!! :)

Sorry couldn't resist.

It's the price we have to pay I guess! lol

I've had no complaints about the breath, but to be fair, everyone's giving me a wide berth due to being grumpy and irritable! lol

:eek: nd what is that meant to mean??? lol!!

Awww Cheer up mark :) lol!!!

I'm cheery when writing, just not when talking! lol

It wasn't meant to mean anything, don't be getting all paranoid on me! lol It's just my dry sense of humour, you'll get used to it the longer I'm on here! ;)

I know I was joking too lol!!!

That was a "and whats that supposed to mean?" had it of been said in person it would of been loud with a smile on my face lol!!!

Back