Mark's Daily Diary

The food sounds lovely there I would love to try it!!!

Although I cant handle loads of spicey stuff lol!!!

Yeah it might be suitable like that!!! I think she was having just slim fast aswell!

Yeah you were right about the 5/6 stones thingy lol!!

It was only dont snack if you lost more than two stones haha!!

Hi Mark ive just popped back to say hi and hope your doing ok, ive jumped over to low carbing now lol, which is great for me, as i stayed in ketosis after LT, so im never hungry, so although i eat i dont eat as much, and i have loads of energy to go to the gym etc, for me not eating carbs ( apart from veg), keeps my blood sugars stable which means i dont crave sweet things now, hope your ok and do what evers best for you :)

Hello Stranger,

Sounds like you're much happier doing what you're doing.

Good luck with that and pop over whenever! :)

Mark

The food sounds lovely there I would love to try it!!!

Although I cant handle loads of spicey stuff lol!!!

Yeah it might be suitable like that!!! I think she was having just slim fast aswell!

I loved the food there...miss it actually (the food not the place! lol).

I didn't bother with the weigh-in yesterday at the chemist, I'll do the normal one tomorrow. I'll also ask him about the slimfast thing and see what he says. I could also ask him about the food too, especially as he is of asian origin, he might be able to tell me what's good and where I can get the relevant stuff! :)

Day 20:

Coffee and water all morning up until having my choc/coffee shake at 11:45am. Didn't go for my interim weigh-in, just did shopping instead. Went to M&S for a gift card and bought two almond croissants (one for OH and little one for Breakfast), quite proud of my self for not slacking and opting for one myself! lol

Had soup around 7:15, then went to brothers to watch boxing at 8:30, just as they were walking in with large spicy veg pizzas (swines) lol

Again, looked great, but it never even crossed my mind to have a nibble....but to be fair, I think if I'd had a nibble, it would have become a slice. lol

One more day until another weigh-in! :)

Hope weigh in is the result you want tomorrow hunni.

Oh...and you know you said about spicy veg pizza? When I have pizza, mine has to have loadsa meat on it lol, I'm missing meat more than anything right now. *sigh*

Hope weigh in is the result you want tomorrow hunni.

Oh...and you know you said about spicy veg pizza? When I have pizza, mine has to have loadsa meat on it lol, I'm missing meat more than anything right now. *sigh*

haha - you're like me, I like the spicy veg, but usually add extra pepperoni to it! ;)

Good luck with weigh in tomoz. I am going to get weighed in morning so will post as soon as I know
Thanks.... :)

Day 21:

Been a really long day today for some reason...can't put my finger on it. Had my strawberry shake around 1pm, I'm getting later and later! lol Had choc/coffee shake about 7:15pm. Rest of the day was coffee and water as usual.

One thing I'm finding about this diet is that it's so damn monotonous. There's no doubting it works and I think that's what gets most people through it.

Went for my weigh-in this morning and I lost 3.5lb only, so not a good week. If it was a "normal" diet, I suppose I'd be quite happy with that, but on something as regimental as this, you'd expect a little more (or maybe that's just me).

Ah well, after speaking to the chemist, I've opted for another week on LT before refeeding...not sure if that's the right thing...another week of mind blowing food thinking.! :(

Last edited:
I lost 3.4 and I'm made-up with that - Half a pound a day isn't really to be sniffed at - especially when you (in your case Mark) have so little to lose ... but if you're not happy you need to do what's best for you. Good Luck for this week anyway. xx

Hi Jan,

Deep down, I know you are more than right. I guess i'm an impatient so and so. I'm finding it quite difficult to stick to this, albeit I've never cheated throughout. This week has to be my last week for a while anyway as I'm off on holiday at the end of the month, so need to refeed before that.

I'm just going to take things as they come and see how it goes next week. I'm signed up to the Easter Challenge to lose 21lb by easter, so a similar loss next week means I've reached my goal, which definitely can't be sniffed at - 21lb in 4 weeks is good going in anybodys world.

Don't worry about me...you'll get used to me having a moan! lol

I think we're all the same Mark - it's never enough we always want more.

Now I COULD make a remark about me being used to men moaning but having had a comment in the past from you about my remarks about men - I'd better not ;)

I love men really .. just couldn't eat a whole one ......

(hmmmmmm actually - not sure that's not rude!!! :eek:) :D

Hiya mark, Any loss is a good loss. And you are doing so well. i understand you must be a little disappointed because it is a tough diet but if you were on a normal diet you may have stayed the same. At least you have lost. good luck with the easter challenge. I am dreaming of food. What you miss the most?;)

I think we're all the same Mark - it's never enough we always want more.

Now I COULD make a remark about me being used to men moaning but having had a comment in the past from you about my remarks about men - I'd better not ;)

I love men really .. just couldn't eat a whole one ......

(hmmmmmm actually - not sure that's not rude!!! :eek:) :D

Hahaha...very funny, I guess some of us are more than a mouthfull! lmao....now we better end there on that one! :p

Hiya mark, Any loss is a good loss. And you are doing so well. i understand you must be a little disappointed because it is a tough diet but if you were on a normal diet you may have stayed the same. At least you have lost. good luck with the easter challenge. I am dreaming of food. What you miss the most?;)
Hmmmm - food in general being missed at the moment. To be honest couldn't put my finger on one single thing, although it would have to be spicy! ;)

:sign0137: :ignore: :sad0071: :giggle:

:sign0137: :ignore: :sad0071: :giggle:
Not sure what was on your mind Jan! haha I was just meaning that some of us are large (that's why some are on LT) and some aren't! ;)

Day 22:

Went for weigh-in at 7:30am and had a good chat with the chemist. Lost 3.5lb only, which has been pointed out to me isn't too bad, so I won't whine about it again (much) lol.

Decided to go for another week and hopefully that will get me to my goal on the Easter challenge of 21lb. When I got home and checked my stash I found the chemist had given me one extra - woooo, a freeebie! lol

Had a vanilla/coffee shake at around 1pm and soup around 8pm. Rest of the day was fulfilled with water and coffee as usual.

Lol at the Freebie!! isnt it funny how the smallest things excite you when you dont eat!!

Well done for sticking to it for another week mark, can see your having a bit of a battle, its so worth it, and lie iv said before you havnt got much toloose at all, so u cant expect 7lb losses each week!

every pound gone, is a pound closer to a healthier newer you, who can run round with the little ones a whole lot better, an not be a puffed out Daddy!!

Im back on Day 2, thought id be miserable but more than ready for anothe 7 weeks!!

its surprising how full and uncomfortable i was eating again, so the grass isnt always greener!!

Hiya Lauren,

Haven't seen you for a while with you being busy preparing parties.

I know what you're saying and I do feel quite good in myself. I can squeeze in jeans 4 inches smaller than the tight ones I used to wear, so I'm happy about that. At least I'll be able to put some shorts on in a couple of weeks time without feeling too paranoid! lol

I jumped on Wii-Fit yesterday lunchtime as I came home from work as little one was playing it. It congratulated me on my loss (I hadn't been on since xmas - how bad's that!), so that was a little bonus.

Small things eh.... :)

Waheeeyyyy thats fab!! even the Wii fit is on your side!!! woohoo

4 inch smaller jeans is fab :D well done you!!!

yep iv been the resident party planner all last week, was exhausted come party time haha

Im 21 next weekend so its all been done for me thank god, will be able to enjoy it hopefully!!

Iv changed my goal this morning, decided i want to loose another 30 lbs, so in it for the long haul ha, know the feeling with the shorts, although i can really see a difference in my clothes, and have bought a dress i would never wear normally for my birthday, which im so excited to be able to show off as it fits!!!

Well done you....I'm sure you'll look stunning! :) Your personality seems to shine through, so now being a lot smaller, you must feel really great in yourself.

21, damn I wish i was that age again! lol

I was looking forward to digging my weights out last night from the summer house, especially as the weather is looking up (need to set them up outside in the back garden), but for some reason, when it came to it, I couldn't be bothered. During the day I don't feel too bad, but do seem to fade badly as the day goes on.

Anyway, at least when I go to the refeed, the chemist said I can quite happily spice up my food and not worry about it, so it's chicken tikka all round! lol

well done on your weight loss and your freebie ;) !!! x

Back