Mark's Refeed Diary

It was lovely....Haven't tried it fresh yet, but the Iceland Jumbo frozen fillets I can recommend.

I am so into wraps with chilli and chinese 5 spice at the moment (not together, but on different fillings).

Just checked my freezer (I buy fresh fish and freeze it) and I see I have lots of fish and chicken in there, so I wont buy any more until after the holidays so I can empty the freezers.

That's what I tried to do, but my freezer has still got ice-cream (carte-dor my fave), garlic baguettes, and some finger foods from xmas (party type things).....would love to get rid of those, without binning them! lol

Week 8 - Day 4:

Brekkie: Porridge, with sultanas and honey made with water.

Lunch: Tuna Salad with Honey and Mustard dressing. Fromage Frais

Dinner: Salad and a wholemeal pitta bread. Shared Iceland duck and pancakes between 2. (Something different for a change). :)

Drinks: 2 litres of water, 2 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee.

Snack: Small bowl of grapes.

Almost weekend and almost weigh-in....again, should be interesting this week to see what's happened weight-wise.

Week 8 - Day 5:

Brekkie: Porridge, with sultanas and honey made with water.

Lunch: Tuna Salad with Honey and Mustard dressing. Fromage Frais

Dinner: Fillet of breaded cod, with a salad and a wholemeal pitta bread.

Drinks: 2 litres of water, 2 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee.

Had weigh in this morning and lost just over 1/2 pound. I wish the details monitor on here would allow you to put in fractions of a pound as it looks as though I lost a pound now! lol

Things looking good as far as maintaining my weight goes. I would now expect that i'll stay something like this (or thats the plan anyway).

I need to start getting a little more variety into my diet. At the moment, my carbs are coming mainly from pitta bread's and seeds/veg (more complex carbs), so I'm not having a great deal of them (not that I want them).

Will probably head to brothers this weekend and do some weights there (he has them indoors unlike me), so I can combine that with then sitting and watching the footy! :)

Have a good BH weekend everybody! ;)

Well done on your loss Mark, and I agree with you on getting the variety into the diet, otherwise we would get bored.

Have a great weekend.

Week 8 - Day 6:

Brekkie: Yogurt with some sultanas.

Lunch: Bite of little ones blueberry muffin.

Dinner: Fillet of breaded sole, with a salad and a wholemeal pitta bread.

Drinks: 1 litres of water,1 500ml bottle of sprite zero, 1 can of diet pepsi and black coffee.

Week 8 - Day 7:

Brekkie: Porridge with some sultanas and honey.

Lunch: Half an omelette (2 eggs, pepper, mushrooms and toms).

Dinner: Half of Admirals pie with Birds eye prepacked veg (individual portion size).

Drinks: 2 litres of water,3 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee.

Snack: Some sultanas.

I'm going to try this week without updating my daily intake of food as my diet isn't really changing dramatically, so there's nothing for anybody to see (unlike my friend Mary's calorie counting version).

I'm still going to be hanging around on here when I can and will update my weigh-ins as normal for the time being.

I'm going to try this week without updating my daily intake of food as my diet isn't really changing dramatically, so there's nothing for anybody to see (unlike my friend Mary's calorie counting version).

Hehe, no calories for me this week - trying to break the habit :wave_cry:

Weigh-in Update: Stayed the same as last week! :)

Quite happy about that, hope it lasts for a long time! ;)

WooHoo! Well done you on your maintenance!!

(BLURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!) That stuck in the craw a tad .... just thought I'd better be a bit friendly as Mary is deserting us. Actually - has Mary deserted us already?? :eek: ?? Hope she pops on again before she goes off galivanting!

Seriously though - although it's sooooo much easier for you men ;) you are doing w .. w .. w .. w .. w .. we..e..e..e..e..ll (Gee that was 'ard to get out ;)) x

Weigh-in Update: Stayed the same as last week! :)

Quite happy about that, hope it lasts for a long time! ;)

Awww well done Mark, you are doing great, maintaining is just as hard as dieting in my honest opinion to a certain degree.

WooHoo! Well done you on your maintenance!!

(BLURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!) That stuck in the craw a tad .... just thought I'd better be a bit friendly as Mary is deserting us. Actually - has Mary deserted us already?? :eek: ?? Hope she pops on again before she goes off galivanting!

Seriously though - although it's sooooo much easier for you men ;) you are doing w .. w .. w .. w .. w .. we..e..e..e..e..ll (Gee that was 'ard to get out ;)) x

Hehee, not deserted you yet, but I was awol for 2 days, in the holiday mood and the vodka bottle had my name on it.

I would never leave you without saying au revoir.

Awwww you two are getting on great now, it brings tears to my eyes to see a happy ending, always loved the soppy films...............:)

Whoooooooooooooeeeeeeeee there Mary!!!! Don't be getting carried away! There's friendly and then there's nauseating .... let's not go toooooo far!!! ;) :) xx

Whoooooooooooooeeeeeeeee there Mary!!!! Don't be getting carried away! There's friendly and then there's nauseating .... let's not go toooooo far!!! ;) :) xx

Yeah, I agree, thought you where getting close to the latter! :p

I see ... back to insults it is then .... comes more naturally anyway (no surprise to you I'm sure!!) :p

I see ... back to insults it is then .... comes more naturally anyway (no surprise to you I'm sure!!) :p

Nah I'm used to you by now! lol

Might not be as thick skinned now (literally), but having taken grief all my life I can handle it! :)

Anyway, weigh in this week and 1lb loss. :)

Well done you!

I'm completing 1st refeed week today - get weighed tomorrow and I can't believe I won't have gained. I've stuck to it to the absolute letter but I feel as though I might have put a bit on. Not helped by the fact I haven't 'been' since about wednesday I think (TMI I know - sorry!)

Ah well - tomorrow will tell ... x

Well done you!

I'm completing 1st refeed week today - get weighed tomorrow and I can't believe I won't have gained. I've stuck to it to the absolute letter but I feel as though I might have put a bit on. Not helped by the fact I haven't 'been' since about wednesday I think (TMI I know - sorry!)

Ah well - tomorrow will tell ... x

Good luck with that weigh-in....I'm sure you'll be OK.

In regards to the other issue, did you get the free samples from LT? If so, try mixing that FibreClear...I tried it a couple of weeks ago when I was having a dry patch (so to speak), and it worked wonders on me! ;)

Being too generous for my own good I gave the damn things away! I thought as I'd had no probs on TFR I'd be fine on refeed. I'm sure it'll 'appear' :eek: when it's ready ..... ;)

I got away with it though ... stayed the same. That'll do me this week, though I'd like to lose a couple more pounds if poss. x

Back