Mark's Refeed Diary

Staying same is a good start....especially as your body is just getting used to food again....I'm sure all will be well! :)

Thank you kind sir ;) x

See....I'm not a bad-egg after all! lol

Hmmmmm - if you say so :p

**whispers** by the way .... I've beeeeeeen ;) You can sleep easy now :Na_Na_Na_Na::rotflmao:

Happy Birthday Mark! I should have realised you were a Gemini like me (mine was last friday!) ... Have a gud'n!! x

Thanks ladies, had a good time thanks.....far too much eating for my liking (Chinese and Pizza), hence the lack of a weigh-in this week (didn't want to spoil my weekend!).

So should be back on track this week (until Fathers day).

Make the most of the sun....it's supposed to get bad today!

Belated birthday wishes Jan.... x

Yummm, chinese and pizza, sounds a great birthday to me. Glad you had a good one. Enjoy your father's day too.

Thanks Bev, At least I'll manage to get my weigh-in done before Fathers Day (normally do it Saturday morning).

Hopefully I'll have maintained, or bye-bye Indian Buffet treat I'd been promised! :(

Indian buffet! You've got to stop posting such delish meals on here.

Your weigh in will be fine and you can enjoy that buffet (lucky you).

Hiya mark!

Happy belated birthday!!

How are you?? xx

Hiya Buddy!

I'm good thanks....thank's for the birthday wishes! :)

Did I read your profile right....was it your birthday as well or somebody elses??

If it was, belated wishes back at you...

I see you're still looking good (you did before anyway, but you know what I mean), so well done with that!

Nice to see you back.

x

You read it right :) It was my birthday on the 30th :)

Thanks although feeling a bit like a whale at the min... Have been very very naughty!! lol!!

How are you getting on??

Hows the little one?? and the wifey?? xxx

You read it right :) It was my birthday on the 30th :)

Thanks although feeling a bit like a whale at the min... Have been very very naughty!! lol!!

How are you getting on??

Hows the little one?? and the wifey?? xxx

Happy belated wishes back at ya! :)

I did read you'd been having a nibble here and there! lol

The main thing is you've realised it early and can do something about it.

You'll be fine I'm sure and now you're back on here, you'll have plenty of encouragement!

Family OK over here thanks.....everything is fine (apart from the weather!). ;) x

Glad to here there all good!!

Aye the weather has taken a turn for the worse here too :(

Yup i put on nearly a stone since my lipotrm journey hehe!!

But starting to lose it again hopefully :D x

Just realised Mark ... I might have been comparitively close to you this week - we've been at Ribby Hall in Wrea Green?

Ahhhhhhh we could have had a pint!! ;) x

Back