Mark's Refeed Diary

:beam:

LMAO - I never thought of that! xx

Woahh.....where's all this love stuff coming from? lol....

I think Mary's losing the plot....only love I notice in this thread seems to be oozing from Chelly towards someone from the white rose county! ;)

Anyway....did my weigh in and I'm still the same and that's after my Chinese, Pizza and Indian over the last two weeks (b'day and fathers day), so I'm well chuffed with that....long may it continue I say! :)

Jan, Wrea Green not that far from me...nearer my parents..went through there on Saturday! ;)

Well done on the STS Mark, bet you're well chuffed after all those good meals.

Hi Bev,

As you can guess, due to the fact I got the buffet yesterday, my weigh-in was a success....all the better, it was a special buffet as they had prawn madras on! yum yum.....

I'm well happy that I'm managing to remain fairly static now...I do have the odd days were I feel bloated and feel like I've put a stone or 2 on, but I guess that's fairly normal (albeit not a nice feeling).

Well done on your sts Mark!

You were safe by Saturday btw, we were home ;) x

Well done you! :) x

Don't knock it kid!! Boring's better than gaining!!! x

Hi Mark, you seem to be right on top of this maintaining now. Well done again on your STS. How are you doing? Have you got your weights set up yet? Are you eating more now then you were before or are you still eating quite small quantities?

No excuse not to have those weights set up now kiddo, the weather has been glorious lol. Still nagging at ya........xxx

Yeah...I know, only excuse now is it's too hot and to much to do....planning new bathrooms to be fit when OH and little one go away on holiday in two weeks time. So much to do and so little time! :(

Food wise I feel as I'm eating OK....still very low carb, but I allow my self the odd treat now and again....(Had chinese last weekend), so it's not all boring food by a long way, just steering clear of fats and carbs.

If I can maintain for a few more weeks I'll be more confident that things are going well, as it would be so easy to slip back into the bad habits.

Another weekend and another weigh-in.

Still weighing the same. :D

I'm chuffed to bits as I've been nibbling a little this week too.

Excellent - looks like you've got this maintenance lark cracked kid!! x

Back