Mark's Refeed Diary

Thanks ladies....yeah, I'm a lot happier now....long may it continue! :)

Another week, another weigh-in and this week I've lost just over 2lb. :)

Not sure where that's gone, but it has and I'm not grumbling, but I won't be too surprised if it's around again next week! lol

Great result Mark!!

It's been a couple of weeks since I updated...just been tied up with things at home...family gone away for 3 weeks, new bathrooms and boiler being fitted so it's all happening! lol

Anyway, i've stayed the same weight again, so I'm guessing I'm stabilising around this weight now, which I'm happy with.

I probably won't do a weekly weigh-in from now on unless I can feel it in myself that i'm getting bigger, will probably start doing it fortnightly for now.

Good luck everyone and continued success in achieving your goals.

Aww Mark, you better keep logging in to speak to us - Jan might get withdrawal symptoms otherwise - lol.

Great news on your maintaining your weight, makes us all happy chappies and chappesses.

When you are finished, you need to visit South Wales, I have a few jobs that could be doing too xx

Hand's off Mary!! He's much closer to me and I desperately need a new boiler! (And all the work that goes along with it these days and with 13 radiators the cost is going to be absolutely astronomical!!) So HI MARK!!! ******flutter flutter flutter flutter flutter****** missed you loads!!! :):):):):):)

You're doing soooooo fantastically I'm full of admiration *****flutter flutter flutter flutter***** *****cheesey grin***** xxxx

Hahaha - very funny ladies....I'm not doing any of the fitting jobs this time...thank god...although it's all not going to plan, so I wish I was doing it, but that's another story.

Anyway Jan, stop fluttering your eyes at me...you'll be taking off! lol

I'll be logging in when I can - you don't get rid of me that easy, although I should really start a thread in the maintenance section.

Hand's off Mary!! He's much closer to me and I desperately need a new boiler! (And all the work that goes along with it these days and with 13 radiators the cost is going to be absolutely astronomical!!) So HI MARK!!! ******flutter flutter flutter flutter flutter****** missed you loads!!! :):):):):):)

You're doing soooooo fantastically I'm full of admiration *****flutter flutter flutter flutter***** *****cheesey grin***** xxxx

Quick, pass me the bucket :kissass:

Hahaha - very funny ladies....I'm not doing any of the fitting jobs this time...thank god...although it's all not going to plan, so I wish I was doing it, but that's another story.

Anyway Jan, stop fluttering your eyes at me...you'll be taking off! lol

I'll be logging in when I can - you don't get rid of me that easy, although I should really start a thread in the maintenance section.

Yeah, come to the maintenance forum now Mark, you aren't re-feeding any more. We use both anyway lol. I still have a quick glimpse in the lipotrim forum occassionally too.

:( .

Back