Marmaris

hiya, is the diet still going well? I had a couple of standstill weeks but had a good week this week. I'm in a comfortable 16 top now but still in an 18 for trousers, actually had to buy one dress in a 14 and one size 16 top from tesco's was too big, they're flukes though. I think I should hopefully be a 14 to 16 when I go away if I can stick with these final weeks

xAlisonx said:
hiya, is the diet still going well? I had a couple of standstill weeks but had a good week this week. I'm in a comfortable 16 top now but still in an 18 for trousers, actually had to buy one dress in a 14 and one size 16 top from tesco's was too big, they're flukes though. I think I should hopefully be a 14 to 16 when I go away if I can stick with these final weeks

hey :)

I had two weeks off for the bank holidays and my birthday, but went along to the meeting last night and I had lost 0.5lb which Im over the moon about as I expected to gain as I had been really, really naughty! that's good then at least your seeing results, that should keep you motivated!

not too long to go now, Im currently at 11 stone 5 and wanted to get to 10 stone 7 for my holidays which is just under 6 weeks now so don't think Ive got much of a chance the way Im going at the moment! I think Im gonna settle with 11 stone for holiday, I think I would be over the moon with that. . .

I bought some more holiday clothes in a 12 which Im happy about, however, my bottom half is still at a 14:-(

how many pro points are you on a day and how often do you exercise??

hey :)

I had two weeks off for the bank holidays and my birthday, but went along to the meeting last night and I had lost 0.5lb which Im over the moon about as I expected to gain as I had been really, really naughty! that's good then at least your seeing results, that should keep you motivated!

not too long to go now, Im currently at 11 stone 5 and wanted to get to 10 stone 7 for my holidays which is just under 6 weeks now so don't think Ive got much of a chance the way Im going at the moment! I think Im gonna settle with 11 stone for holiday, I think I would be over the moon with that. . .

I bought some more holiday clothes in a 12 which Im happy about, however, my bottom half is still at a 14:-(

how many pro points are you on a day and how often do you exercise??

Hiya, I don't do the pro points, I'm on a low cal/low fat diet but tend to do between 1250 and 1400 calories a day and only a very small amount of fat. Exercise is my week point in all honesty as I've only done a total of just over one hour walking for the entire week so i need to improve that. No excuse as I have an exercise bike parked in my dining room lol! I think I've got 5 weeks to go now so hoping I can shift another 7lbs or slightly more if I'm lucky. I wont be my ideal weight but i'll be a thousand times better than I was :) Good luck with your last bit of dieting now and let me know how Marmaris is when you get back.

Back