Marmite, Love it or Hate it.

Ahh i thought you meant champers marmite not marmite in a different jar. Mmmmmm loving the marmite

i LURVE it!

LOL,

Love it or hate it. :D

:p It's just scrumptious

especially on hot butter dripping toast. :p

I think it's my role on here to be naughty Cheryl :p

Funny all the years I watched my husband eat marmite when we lived in the US and I turned my nose up at it, we moved over here and I tried it and was hooked, love the stuff now LOL

I'm surprised he was able to get it in the states Steph, I could never find it. Not even in Canada either.

Like marmite.......

Although looooooooooooooooove vegemite.

Vegemite is originally from Australia by a company called Kraft Foods (Melbourne). Amercian company bought it (cannot believe we sold this! Aussie icon) a fews years ago. It's a household name, icon and staple...... just like HP or marmite.

Oh that's making me hungry the thought of it.

as Bren says it's Oz, I never saw vegiemite in the states either.

Really, I thought they were the same product? obviously not then.

No not at all. People think that till they try it. You can buy it here, we have a little shop in town that sells it.

I probably wouldn't like it if it were too yeasty love.

Ewwwwwwwwwww I hate it!

I have it for the kids but make them wash hands and mouths after muchin it. eeeewwwwww

woofy x

Yep, vegemite is not runny like marmite can be (presume that you dont put it in the fridge. The taste is sharper but lovely. Its great on toast with butter or crumpets xxxx mmmmmm

Back