Mille

I'm really struggling today i could really go for some martmite on toast

:gen147::eatdrink051:

wise up

have jam

or cheese

OR.... BETTER STILL

Go for a walk - clear your head - connect with nature xox

u dont need that crap :eek:, like julz said go for a walk clear ur head, see how u feel in a while :rolleyes:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww....Marmite is rank anyhow. Go and have some nice tinkling water and a good poo x lol

Mille, it's your head talking - ignore it!!!! Have a black coffee and think about your first clothing purchase when you hit your target.

You can resist this - you are strong and determined and are just 3lb off 2 stone lost! You will get there by next WI - BUT not if you have the toast.

Take care hun. PM me if you need to.

x

thanks i have not given and haing another bottle of water
the funny thing is i dont think i could eat it but i like the smell

thanks for the support cuddlyfairy

You're welcome Mille. The smell is defo better than the taste. I often have a good sniff of the childrens tea and that's all I need!

Glad to hear the craving has gone.

x

I have started sniffing instead of indulging, and i have found that its not that grand after all. the memory of food is far nicer than the food itself.

have a sniff and feed it to the birds ;)

Lol Lottie!

For me it's tomatoes! Actually, any salad and salmon!!!!

x

for me today it was ham and beetroot. funny i dont crave the things that got me fat in the first place. like choc or wine. weird that. hope i dont want it later when i refeed either.

xx

for me today it was ham and beetroot. funny i dont crave the things that got me fat in the first place. like choc or wine. weird that. hope i dont want it later when i refeed either.

xx

I think you lot are all teasing yourself - stop it !!!:cry: Peanut butter and jam for me :eek::eek::eek::eek:

oooooo nutella, even though I eat it that about once every 5 years, but when you can't have it, you can imagine anything!

Like msblonde says I have been craving things I don't normally eat like jaffa cakes, mini cocktail sausages. Not my normal stuff like onion ring crisps - in fact the thought of onion ring crisps is making me feel quite ill

omg it's working!!!!!!!! :)

hehehe its so weird, i just dont fancy the bad food anymore :) maybe it is the deprivation of all food?? my stomach is just saying 'ok ok no more bad stuff, feed me something healthy... just FEED me!' lol.

Back