Marmite pasta...??!

letsgetlosing

Well it was an interesting dinner...! Didnt have much in, and family were having a roast and I didnt fancy the syns so I made myself pasta, with 2 triangles mixed in, and then I mixed in some marmite!!!! I had to add some Fatfree yoghurt to loosen it up but it was actually quite nice... I had it with peas and sweetcorn and I would make it again bizarrely!!

My OH just mixes marmite into hot pasta, then grates cheese on top. He loves it...YUK :p

ooh i like the idea of that! cheesey marmite pasta mmmm and with some bacon too!! xxx

Ooooooo Juicygooseface I could eat that right now!!!! Great thread! xx

haha sounds yum doesnt it! :D xxx

might have to have it for lunch next week! could even add some laughing cows . haha just read that..not actual cows xx

Ooooh i am i very big lover of marmite so i will defo be trying this :D thanks for posting x

I've seen the Nigella recipe before and thought it sounded v weird and I'm a HUGE marmite fan. Good to know that it's worth trying after all!

It sounds lovely, might try and talk hubby into trying it tomorrow (it is his marmite!)

I am the only person to like the marmite cereal bars lolol x

Furrysmudge - definitely not. I really like them too :)

Thanks for the recipe letsgetlosing. I think I might try this too.

Gail x

i have had this for the lunch the past 2 days!! haha its really yummy and filling xxx

Back