Marni's weight loss diaries!

Hello everyone!!!! I thought I would jump on this bandwagon and make a daily diary to keep me focused! I'm 21 and started at 15 stone 10 3/4, I have been doing SS the whole time and can proudly say nothing but Cambridge products have passed my lips for the three weeks I've been on this. I have my 3rd weigh in today..feeling nervous! I have lost exactly 1 stone so far so I hope it's a nice loss this week. For a healthy BMI I should be 10 stone but I would love to be 9.4 so I have a little to play with as I'm only 5 ft 2. I am going on holiday to Portugal in August with my boyfriend, best friend and her boyfriend and I want to feel sexy and good about myself! I have ordered a size 12 bikini from Topshop so am praying I will be there by then!!
I would love to start exercising soon, I can't really afford to join a gym at the moment (all the ones where I live are between 50-70£ a month!!)
If anyone has any tips on cheap exercise that's fun to do I will appreciate any advice! Or exercise DVDs sound good?

X

Hey! Diaries definitely help keep you motivated and focused.
Well done on the loss do far and let us know how you get on later!

I hate how gyms charge so much, it's ridiculous! If you want a nice gym with pool etc you end up paying ridiculous amounts and have to put up with posers. Years ago I used to love Tae-bo, really helped me lose weight, it is high performance though and ain't easy, but definitely great work out. There's the 30 day shred too or Tracy Anderson workouts that also work really well. I did the Tracy Anderson mat workout and EVERYTHING hurt the next day, she uses dance exercises and it's all about using smaller muscles as well as the larger ones as these help pull you in. I think I might start this one again actually.

Hello ma lovely, 30 day shred is awesome! Over in 20 mins too. Hope your kicking fats ass! I need to start a diary methinks.. X

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s2 using MiniMins

Oooh that Tracey Anderson DVD sounds good! And the 30 day shred! Gonna amazon them :) I lost 4lbs yesterday!! My Topshop bikini came today in a 12 and it's tiny!!!! I have 3 months to go so I need a miracle!! Haha! How's everyone doing today?!xxx

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well...

I need some advice!

Basically my dad has just moved to Dubai for business and he has just returned home this evening for one week (this is his first time home since moving)
I have been doing SS for what will be my fifth week on Wednesday. I am doing great and not craving food!

On Saturday my mum wants to have a BBQ and have a family meal together and part of me (as I never see my dad) really wants to join in with it too!

I feel confident I wouldn't give up but do you think I should 'give in' and enjoy the meal with them or not bother? I really don't know what to do and want some advice! Nothing but cambridge products have passed my lips but should I have a SS+ day or just have one small meal of the BBQ and nothing else? HELP!!

X

P.s if I do have some chicken veg and new potatos will this greatly effect my weight loss or make me put on loads of weight suddenly? I know some of you may think I'm not taking this seriously and I can't want it this much, I do but I just feel as I never get to see him it would be a special occasion!

marnikeane said:
Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well...

I need some advice!

Basically my dad has just moved to Dubai for business and he has just returned home this evening for one week (this is his first time home since moving)
I have been doing SS for what will be my fifth week on Wednesday. I am doing great and not craving food!

On Saturday my mum wants to have a BBQ and have a family meal together and part of me (as I never see my dad) really wants to join in with it too!

I feel confident I wouldn't give up but do you think I should 'give in' and enjoy the meal with them or not bother? I really don't know what to do and want some advice! Nothing but cambridge products have passed my lips but should I have a SS+ day or just have one small meal of the BBQ and nothing else? HELP!!

X

Hi

If u r going to eat stick to chicken and salad and you should remain in ketosis ;)

Back