MARRRYYY!!!! & others who have been to Turkey - can you give me some info please?!!

are they expensive?!

You should get one for about £8-£10, thats including the massage, but just dont buy the extras they will offer you.

The mind boggles at the extras you might be offered where massages are given!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!! ;):) xx

The mind boggles at the extras you might be offered where massages are given!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!! ;):) xx

:giggle: JAN!!! lol

Hmmm .. i think our hotel has this kind of stuff, im guna go have a goose - and if so if i feel brave enough ill get it done on my first day :) Can you sunbathe soon after having it done??

Hmmm .. i think our hotel has this kind of stuff, im guna go have a goose - and if so if i feel brave enough ill get it done on my first day :) Can you sunbathe soon after having it done??

Yea its fine to sunbath, it is just a body scrub really... great for dead skin, will make skin feel great... :) dont blame me if you dont like it haha :D

I've just goosed and my hotel does have a spa and does do turkish baths :D i will enquire - i may chicken out though lol but anything for a decent tan right?!! :giggle:

Some of them have hairdressers etc, so they might try to sell you haircuts, manicures, peducutes etc. (Whatever could you have been thinking of Jan ;);))

haha extra's lol :D:D

Desert......:p:p

Yes you can sunbathe afterwards Tanya, your skin will feel wonderful afterwards, I have one every time, its excellent and a well deserved pampering.

Back