marshalls macaroni

Auzelia

is no longer free.
Did you all know that :cry:

Cheesey Macaroni, made up as directed, dried, 100g cooked 3 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')8½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')3
Cheesey Macaroni, made up as directed, dried, 100g cooked 3 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')8½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')3

Had a big debate about this on fb. If its made up as directed then you would be using butter and milk. But are the sins the same if using water only? I was meant to ask this at class last week and forgot. Hope I remember 2 morrow..

Would love to know the answer.

Donna

Well it's been taken out of the free food book and the ingredients according to my c have changed, sw are waiting to get the nutritional values from Marshall

I would love to know this too! I loved the stuff, had it last night didn't use the butter and used milk from my HEA.

Not sure what to count it as :(

X

My new consultant says that the whole pkt is 14 syns because apparently when it was free , Marshalls hadn't given sw all the Nutritional info and now they have it should be 14. she also said that the kraft version has less syns ( I don't know how many though) . hope t his helps.

Donna x

Back