marshalls saucy pasta

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ilovetechno, 13 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Ilovetechno

Ilovetechno Member

eeek i made a BIG boob! i read somewhere that marshals cheesy macaroni was free on green...

i bought marshalls saucy, after eating i read online that now the cheesy one is no longer free but saucy has never been free and is even higher in syns :cry:

can anyone tell me the syn value of saucy macaroni??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Marshalls Saucy Macaroni Cheese, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 7½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 13 Syns [​IMG] Green 7½ Syns [/FONT]

[/FONT]I suppose it depends what the instructions are for making it up

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The cheesy pasta isnt free?? As a matter of interest any ideas how much it is now?

5. Ilovetechno

Ilovetechno Member

eeeek :( I only made it with water and a splish of milk, but like a greedy i ate all 400g of it!! i guess no syns for me for a few days!!

thank you for your reply!

6. Ilovetechno

Ilovetechno Member

apparently the cheesey one is now 3 1/2 syns per 100g :(

7. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    It's now synned when made according to directions. But considering those directions include milk (which is probably assumed to be whole fat) and BUTTER, I don't see why SW can't/wont re-syn it for being made with no butter and only water, same as they do (or did) for the Bachelors packets. I always have boxes of cheesy pasta in as a standby and was gutted when they suddenly grew syns! I stopped buying them for a few weeks, and then when I realised the syns included milk & butter, and I only make mine with water and a dash of milk or dollop of vlf fromage frais, I decided I'm only counting 2 syns for the whole pack. This might not be 'correct', but nor is 3.5syns per 100g when I don't use highly synned butter & milk. Can I just add this is the ONLY item that I eat that I do this for - usually I don't even dream of questioning SW!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.